No option to quit XBMC! (Ubuntu Hardy, latest XBMC)
Well, There's no option to quit XBMC (or to suspend) anymore. I'm pretty sure it was there before in Ubuntu, and I know when I had Arch on that box it had options to Suspend and Quit. I put Ubuntu on it because there's a bug in Arch where DVDs won't play in XBMC. I put XBMC to autostart through Gnome, and actually, I can't really even get to a GUI right now. How come the exit button disappeared, and how do I fix it? EDIT: The tty's don't show up right on my TV, but I could plug in a monitor if needed.

EDIT: Could it maybe be the skin? I'm not too experienced with XBMC, so I dunno if it would make a difference. I'll go check.

EDIT: Wow, it was. I guess Project Mayahem 3 and PM3.HD, while they look almost the same, don't have the same shutdown menu Tongue Disreguard this thread.
Tell us about the dvd issue in a seperate thread - or maybe there's already one opened (use the search). a full debug log on pastebin.com while reproducing the dvd error would be helpful as well. have a look at my sig or the stickies about posting a problem in a useful manner.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No option to quit XBMC! (Ubuntu Hardy, latest XBMC)0