lpac
wma
ac3
psf
nsf
sid
xa
matroska
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ezar, search the forum for foobar, you'll see that i've suggested this several times!

it would make a very good musicplayer indeed!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yeah!
i search after post this...
but i don't found nothing Sad sorry!!!  :talktohand:
can you send this post to trash?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
no need, we can keep this open if you plan to work on it, and you can post here about your progress :kickass:

but if you want me to, sure i can delete it!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

do you plan on rewriting mplayer source with foobar2000 code or
creating another dll just for the sake of playing music?
using a seperate core for music playback has been been mooted several times (mplayer is less than ideal for this). we just need a dev who has the time and motivation to implement it!

it would solve plenty of problems, gapless playback for flac for example, plus obviously support for more formats.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
using another music player0