[XBOX] XBMC Hangs When Selecting "Videos" from Main Page
I just updated from XBMC 2009-04-04 (T3CH) to XBMC 2009-06-27 (T3CH) using T3CH Updater. XBMC boots up fine, I can go into all the other menus: music, pictures, weather, script and settings without a problem. But when I select "videos", the menu bar on the left disappears, but then nothing else happens. The TV with the shark image stays on the screen and everything is frozen.

This is a new problem for me. I can revert back to the 2009-04-04 install and everything works great. But XBMC 2009-05-21 (T3CH) hangs too. I can watch videos by navigating to them through the file manager.

Debug Log
Someone else had a similar problem a while back and it was discussed here
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Thanks for the reply. I tried a few things from the other thread. The only thing that seemed to work was starting over from scratch with my userdata folder. I wish I could pinpoint exactly what is creating the problem within that folder because I don't feel like having to set everything up again. I'm pretty sure that it must be just one little thing.
Moved to XBOX forum as T3CH is XBOX only IIRC.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] XBMC Hangs When Selecting "Videos" from Main Page0