• 30(current)
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app
Is the app losing it's settings on iOS 4.2.1 a known bug?

The collect3 website mentions Wake On Lan support, but I can't find it in the app, can anybody tell me where to look?
Working perfect overhere

Check your version: should be 1.7.8
If not: d/l update via appstore
HaZee Wrote:Working perfect overhere

Check your version: should be 1.7.8
If not: d/l update via appstore

I have the latest version from the app store. The settings for the "more" buttons at the bottom are reset after a reboot of the phone. Maybe it's because of the jailbreak.... I can't find the WOL option though
Were you able to find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem ever since I upgrade to Dharma...
My functionality never changed when I upgraded xbmc. I only use the library browsers though.
I use posters for my tv shows on XBMC, is there any way to also put banners and have them only show up when i browse from my iphone (when i actually browse XBMC i want to still see posters). Thanks for any help
Is this app working with xbmc on Apple TV?
the last time I checked it was, but that was a few months ago, I am using a phillips sru8015 for the bedroom setup, works rather well. Right now I am using this on my main setup, I might switch to a logitech harmony laying around if I can ever figure out how to get it set up
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Has anyone encountered an issue where when using the remote the Centre select button crashes XBMC. I have tried a few other remote apps and they work fine.
markiz Wrote:Is this app working with xbmc on Apple TV?

Yep - at least the aTV2

JustMeD Wrote:Has anyone encountered an issue where when using the remote the Centre select button crashes XBMC. I have tried a few other remote apps and they work fine.

I haven't encountered that problem...
-stoli-
Do you guys have this app working with Dharma 10.1? I am using Win 7 and running XBMC 10.1, I am able to get the app to connect to the xbmc (or it least it shows a check mark next to it), but when i go to each tab, it will say "no media found" or "no music found", etc.... any idea how to fix this?
i think it is looking for media in your libraries, are you using library mode?
Sorry I should have pointed out that I am using a newer nightly build than the latest 10.1 release. When I reverted back to this release it works perfectly so it must relate to a change that has happened in newer builds.
so...I am assuming that this remote app is dead...no development in quite a while...god I hope I am wrong.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:so...I am assuming that this remote app is dead...no development in quite a while...god I hope I am wrong.

Take the money and run!:mad:
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app2