• 42(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)
I am sorry but I looked all over the skin and I tried to check the differences between the MS home.xml and the confluence one. I found the part in the MS skin which says HomeShiftLeft but on the other skin there is nothing like that. Anyone can help me pls?

thanks
Hello !
Thanks for this skin responding well to what I expected from XBMC.

BTW, I noticed 2 little problems I couldn't solve by myself.
The 2 of us are on the fanart view, the one I want to use :

The first and the most important, the checked mark (for movies already seen) don't appear on the thumb !
Whereas it appears on thumb in other views.

And the second, the number of movies in the database doesn't appear either, but we find it in the video library, then it's not a real problem.

If you know how to fix the checked mark it would be great !
Thanks
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
Nobody to help me ? Sad
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
(2012-07-07, 06:51)jwcalla Wrote: File view mode does not show fanart after locations are added. Fanart shows up in "library view" but not in file view. This is different than how it operated in XBMC v10, and is different than how Confluence Vertical (or even Confluence horizontal) currently operates under XBMC v11. I'd like to see Fanart working in File View mode, please. Thanks.

I also would like to see a the fanart restored to file view mode. I'm not a very big user of the library feature (although I know that many are and that's the preferred option) but it seems to easy to have fanart available in file mode as well. Would it be possible to restore this feature please? Thanks in advance very much! If you restore this feature, this skin would be perfect!
Play Diablo(?) much, Jezz_X? Check the first post Big Grin
(2012-10-30, 23:30)toiva Wrote: Play Diablo(?) much, Jezz_X? Check the first post Big Grin

lol thanks for that Smile guess imageshack reuses urls after a while
Any chance this skin will get PVR added?
(2012-11-09, 15:19)Bootlegninja Wrote: Any chance this skin will get PVR added?

Not by me or not for a long time I'm on the edge of dropping support for this skin so if someone else wants to take it over give me a ping and I'll set you up with all the stuff I have for it (not much)
Is there a Frodo compatible version coming soon?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I would like to help and update it but i'm not sure if i have the knowledge.. we'll see.
(2013-01-10, 14:13)toiva Wrote: I would like to help and update it but i'm not sure if i have the knowledge.. we'll see.

I've been going through the changes mentioned here (Frodo skinning changes) and some of these are already taken care of.

PVR needs to be skinned, i don't have much motivation to do it since i don't use PVR, so volunteers are more then welcome. Also the skin strings needs to converted to po files, but Attila's converter tool does not seem to want to cooperate, crashes right after starting it..

Also the DefaultInProgressShows.png is missing, i wonder if Jezz_X has the graphics laying around somewhere and wants to share them..

It would be a shame to drop support for this skin, imho it's still one of the best.
Media Stream Redux is the better skin ever, according to me.. ;-) It would be fantastic to get it again in Frodo.

Thanks
Here's what i've got so far:

Some kind of change log:

- Switch between posters and banners in tv shows (new side menu options)
- Added (advanced) filtering to every section. Filter window is from Confluence.
- Added notification and hide foreign toggles to addon browser
- Removed windows DialogMusicScan.xml and DialogVideoScan.xml
- Renamed NetworkSettings to ServiceSetting, renamed skin settings window to SkinSettings.xml
- Added progressbar to DialogBusy
- Fixed artwork download button in video info
- Removed some LastFm related stuff
- Converted English language file by hand to PO format

Note: only English language is supported and PVR is missing. I've added PVR window and dialogs from Confluence as a starting point if someone wants to take a look.

Download from my repo.
I have recently downloaded and installed XBMC 12 onto my Raspberry-Pi and I am not able to get your software downloaded and add on for some reason. I am able to get other skins but for some reason yours does not show up when I go to get additional skins. In fact I seem to be limited to only 6 skins total. I have a Windows version of XBMC 11 running on my PC and I am able to get your add on shin there plus a number of others that don't show in the list for the Raspberry-Pi. . Can you tell me why I can't get your software for the Raspberry-Pi.
When will this version be ready for download to Raspberry-Pi and how do I get it?
HI!

I've got Xbmc v12 and i went to install your repo without a itch but i cant find it anywhere nor under the skins or under the addons section.
If i ask to make the install again it says "SpaceMonkey's Add-ons for XBMC" but stil no money.

I'm totaly clueless Tongue

Thanks
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)8