• 5(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)
poserdonut Wrote:Any chance that it could be added so that when you press one of the recently added tv-shows/movies in the home screen you get to choose to resume from previous point?

And can this be used with the latest jaunty ppaConfused? (not svn)

resume is only if it gets added functional wise to xbmc I can't control it from the skin

version needed depends on the version number of it Smile lol seriously though anything after the media flagging went in should be ok but the last few days of svn have had a bug in them that caused crashes with text jmarshall fixed them today so I personly reckomend you get a 21336 version if you can as some point. So if you use the daily builds you make need to update next time it does
Nice work, Jezz_X! That must have taken a lot of time!

Don't forget to credit me for the "Recently Added..." feature.
I'm the Stan Lee to Nuka's Steve Ditko, if you know what I mean. Smile
Jezz_X Wrote:resume is only if it gets added functional wise to xbmc I can't control it from the skin

version needed depends on the version number of it Smile lol seriously though anything after the media flagging went in should be ok but the last few days of svn have had a bug in them that caused crashes with text jmarshall fixed them today so I personly reckomend you get a 21336 version if you can as some point. So if you use the daily builds you make need to update next time it does

Thanks for your answers, really appreciate it.

The latest version up on ppa is 21333 so I'll wait until there's a newer version and try it out.

I did try it out on a windows install of XBMC and it looks great! Didn't notice any problems there but just got my ASRock Ion up and running yesterday and would hate if something broke if I updated from the svn ppa before I tried it out some more. Big Grin
Is it meant to not show the type of sound only number of channels?

ie DD, DTS, etc.
Jezz - Any chance you could incorporate Nuka's Weather Plugin into the skin? The only thing I'm missing after switching over from Aeon is the Weather info on the home page. Here

This worked out good, because I then modified actual weather link from the main menu to launch a full screen version of Nuka's TWC script instead of the weather window.
dt1000 Wrote:Nice work, Jezz_X! That must have taken a lot of time!

Any chance you can help figure out why the script is crashing? Every time I launch XBMC it immediately crashes out to the desktop after running the script. It doesn't really show much, but theDebug log is here. If i rename the script to .bak, then XBMC launches fine. Thanks.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6839 is why it's crashing maybe.

this does what i mention for image wrap view.
Quote:
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</texture>
<aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(510)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]</texture>
<!--fadetime>1000</fadetime-->
<aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
<include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(510)</visible>
</control>
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6839 is why it's crashing maybe.
Yeah I'd have to agree. Nice find digging up the other tickets relating to XBMC crashing when trying to quit when scripts are running...having that problem as well. Thanks for code too. Big Grin
Jezz_X Wrote:resume is only if it gets added functional wise to xbmc I can't control it from the skin

I managed to create a little patch to include the autoresume funcionality in XBMC. It's a little bit messy and it always creates the context menu asking if the video should be resumed at the same position though. If any devs know how to get the current control coordinates from within the file "Application.cpp" then I can make it to behave a little better. In any case, code should not be duplicated but a common function (in Util.cpp Huh) should be done (but didn't know where to put it).

In any case, it works here, you can find the patch http://www.mediafire.com/?4itnnomzzm4.

It applies to current svn.

PS: I'm going to try to create a "being watched" panel. Let's see if I can manage to find myself in Jezz_X skin code Laugh
Does this version run well on the XBOX? It looks great!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Does this version run well on the XBOX? It looks great!

Yes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Hi

I've setup a folder with multimple image for the background of the home video.

When I enter in the movie library with "media info 2" view the backround is still the ciclyng backround from the home folder instead of the movie fanart.

is it normal?

L.

Ok found the hidden show fanrt option.... Sorry!
Like the skin Mod's lately Big Grin

Normally skinners won't implement views that are done in other skins.
This is one big happy family, the best things out of the 3 best skins. Laugh

And why not, if it's good use it .!!
Bram77 Wrote:Does this version run well on the XBOX? It looks great!
It does work extremly well on xboxSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
dt1000 Wrote:Nice work, Jezz_X! That must have taken a lot of time!

LOL! You should be thanking him for putting your feature in. Unreal...asking for credit. We all help (or try to) around herre. Lets not turn this into a "I want credit for this" type of thing or the laundry list will be insanely huge.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)8