XBMC in Windows 7
I cannot get XBMC to run in windows 7. I keep getting a runtime error. Is anyone else having this problem? (Installed repack 2) Suggestions?
debug log > pastebin
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
xexe Wrote:debug log > pastebin

Ummm...yeah....How is he going to get that for you if he can't even get XBMC to run? Wink
what is the exact error you are getting? i'm running fine on 7 since RC1.
Is it coming up with missing "something".dll, cant remember the .dll name at the moment. That happen when I first installed on W7 it said I was missing that .dll.
It's not missing msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll is it?

This used to be a problem with some SVN builds but I thought they were included as standard there days.
smcnally75 Wrote:Ummm...yeah....How is he going to get that for you if he can't even get XBMC to run? Wink

turn it on via the XML. If it crashes out before the log is created that tells us something. Alternatively it might just say what the problem is.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
If you have a question, unless you have a really good idea you know what the answer is, it's always a good idea to read this first:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

Also, I second Hitcher's question.
Case solved. No there was lo Log... Someone did say however that they had not had any problems in Win 7 (RC), wich I'm running. I uninstalled, and reinstalled. Works fine. Thanks to those that answered.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC in Windows 70