Library mode?
hey guys, i cant seem to get the library mode to work and where it has the movie cover art and then the description and ratings of the movie with all the other information.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? do my movies have to be in a certain format for it to work right? I think they are all in mp4....

it is my father-in-laws htpc that i made for him and i cant seem to get the library working right for him.
What have you tried?
It's likely not the type of media file causing the problem.

If you have installed xbmc and do not know what to do next start here
XBMC Tips, Tricks, and HOW-TO (Step-by-Step Guides)
the first sticky for this forum is
[TIP] HOW-TO add and scan media files into XBMC Library

If you have already done the above and it is not working please provide some more details so we know where you are in the process. We will be happy to help you along Nod
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
This pdf guide has proven helpful to a lot of people:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99826

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
I have scanned what little I have on my computer but I cant seem to find how to set it for the cover-flow
okay, from main menu -> 'TV Shows'
left arrow once or twice and this should pull up a side menu. The very top item is where you select the view/display type options. I had to use my mouse to get it the first time. For some reason I couldn't get it with my remote at first.

Note: you might have to go to main menu -> 'Settings' first to enable the various library view types you want first.

sorry for such a short answer, i have to get going to work.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
madbrayniak Wrote:I have scanned what little I have on my computer but I cant seem to find how to set it for the cover-flow
Download the PDF which was mentioned before and read the section "Customization (Skins!)" from my guide, it explains how to do this Smile
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Henry Ford's, that was one of the guides I used Cool
Thanks for your guide Henry Nod
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library mode?0