XBMC jobs?
Question 
The "Off Topic" forum would not let me post. I just wanted to know if anybody knows of jobs related to open source software. I know moovidia, a little xbmc, and lots of ubuntu.

I'm in Utah and jobs are a little hard to come by, but if it were a job with open source software I would/could really excel.
Do you mean PAYING jobs, or work you could do for free in your spare time?
Both, but right now I am much more interested in the paying jobs, I think that a lot of people would benifit from having such Open Software as Ubuntu and XBMC, and it would really save on their entertainment budgets.
XBMC isn't a company. We don't have any money. Donations are spent on booze and hookers.
WHAT!!! we had HOOKERS! damn it and all this time I never went to the parties

mental note go to next years linux tag
If that is what it takes to make a wicked sweet media center, then it is money well spent.
Jezz_X Wrote:WHAT!!! we had HOOKERS! damn it and all this time I never went to the parties

mental note go to next years linux tag

None of the cool stuff ever happens in the States. So sad.
What I wouldn't give to be able to goto Germany for a few years!

natethomas Wrote:None of the cool stuff ever happens in the States. So sad.
MemphisHart Wrote:What I wouldn't give to be able to goto Germany for a few years!

And what would you do in germany? I was stationed there for 3 years. It's boring. Sure you are near alot of other countries, but I'm sure you're refering to the redlight districts....they're nothing special, I've been.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Moved to offtopic - because I personally don't believe the quality of German hookers is of valuable interest for anyone browsing the general forums and the op's question seems answered.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Oh and if this starts getting rude and crude it will be locked
killjoys! moar h00karz!
I actually liked Al's explanation Smile (glad we're in offtopic)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC jobs?0