[RELEASE] TopDocumentary (Video) Plugin
Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the media info. Could you please specify?

Nice tip about documentarywire. I will look into it.

I was thinking though that I might branch away from this add-on and create my own if I manage to incorporate documentarywire.
The reason for this is that it would be easier to release updates by pushing them out on my own repository, instead of releasing these zip packages like I have been doing it so far.

What do you guys/gals think about this?
Like if I'm using icefilms addon, I can change the view to List, Big List, Media Info, Media Info 2, Thumbnails etc. It basically changes how the items look on your screen. With Media Info2, it gives the list of items on the left and on right it will show the picture on top and the description on the bottom.

And of course, if nixa is not maintaining the addon, a separate addon sure sounds like a good idea.

Thanks.
Thanks!
I will look into it.
Averre,

Thank you for the Fix and Appreciate you hardwork and prompt response...!

Cheers!
Thumbs Up 
Averre
Thanks for the fix Nod but i do think a new plugin would benifit all the documentary fans on xbmc as i could be updated and potentialy evolve into something better than topdoc.
There is an addon called documentary heaven which i think is still in the development stages which has quite a few documentaries in it but seams to have a lot of dead links.
Would it be possible for you to speak to the developer for that and try to merge all the documentary plugins togeither to create the daddy of documentary plugins....Big Grin
Thank you all for the kind words and support.

Sorry that it has taken me a while to post in this thread, but I have had very little free time lately to work with XBMC add-ons.

I have created another add-on that is based on the work of this one. It's called "Multi Documentary Streams".
See this thread for more info: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post960310

Since I have moved on with a new addon, I will not continue to maintain this topdocumentary addon.
I will also look into the documentary heaven addon.

Best Regards //Averre
hey all has any one thought about adding search to this plug in ??
(2015-09-29, 19:10)chr0nic Wrote: hey all has any one thought about adding search to this plug in ??

I searched for this add-on but couldn't find it. Wish I would have seen that before developing one. Blush

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240005

About the search. Their (tdf.com) search function returns a google search that's encapsulated in a javascript routine that doesn't make any of the HTML readable. I couldn't figure out how to parse the results. In the app I wrote for this site I search through startpage for Top Documentary Films + SEARCH_CRITERIA and parse the HTML that's returned there. That works okay if the search term is in the title.
is the top documentary add-on still being maintained?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TopDocumentary (Video) Plugin0