Volume problem
Hello,

Don`t know if i started this in the correct section if not please move it where it belongs.

Oke i had buyed the xbmc remote application and the problem that i have is that i can use the soundslider with my music files and works a thread but if i watch a movie i can slide but sound don`t go harder or softer or i can`t mute nothing happens.
I already posted on xbmc remote forum and andy asked me a few questions about it and he told me that it proberly something in xbmc is not working correct.
If i watch a movie i can`t control it with my keyboard either except the mute button is working on my keyboard and react with xbmc.
So proberly it is xbmc or windows related.
Is there a way to fix this problem, is it a shortcut problem ?
Please help me to fix this isue.

My htcp is runnnig Win7 beta 7000 x64
Soundcard: asus Xonar 2d
Have the problem with all skins
I have the latest version of xbmc installed.

Thanks in advance,

ysco..
Anyone please.

Ysco
Moved to the windows forum.

You really aren't giving enough information though - check my sig on how to report a problem in a usefull manner. Activate debug loggin, start a movie, try changing the volume with whatever remote app your are using, stop xbmc and post the debug log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
When you say you can't control the volume with your keyboard, are you referring to using the "plus" and "minus" buttons, or volume specific buttons on your keyboard?

Also, Clumsy, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna steal your sig. It's a good sig.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume problem0