Reinstalling XBMC / Library problems
Hi guys, i need help.

I formated my htpc and reinstall xbmc. All was fine because i have all the data in a secure folder, until i tried to activate the library mode to view my movies. Obviously, the library is empty, but the problem is i can´t populate it again. There no ADD TO LIBRARY command or something.Confused

I have all the movies with all the information... i don´t want to re-load all the material again fron the internet... is there a way to the library reads my folder winth the information?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Greetings from Chile
The data along with thumbnails and fanart resists in your xbmc profile folder. Unfortunately you did not mention if you're on Linux, Windows or OS X. Copying back the database and thumbnails/fanart images would be an option then.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks Haggy.
I'm on Windows MCE. So, i need to manually copy some folders?
Where can i copy the thumbnails and fanart images?

Thank you again
Wich folder can i choose tu put all my fanart and thumbs?Eek
Moving this to the windows section. I'm not able to help you here unfortunately. It all comes down to copying your backup over your new profile folder i guess.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Since you didn't backup your userdata folder, your best option is just to set content on everything again. The scrapers won't go to the internet for anything that exists locally (provided it is named right).
Arquizona Wrote:I have all the movies with all the information... i don´t want to re-load all the material again fron the internet... is there a way to the library reads my folder winth the information?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Greetings from Chile

I'm a little confused about this. What do you mean when you say you have all the movies with the information? And what do you mean when you say your "folder with the information"?

Are you talking about nfo files or some other form of backed up database?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reinstalling XBMC / Library problems0