XBMC Not Adding Television Show
I just had a quick question. I have been recording the Tour de France. XBMC doesnt want to add it, presumably because it doesnt recognize the television show. I changed the name of the folder to Heroes and it added it no problem. I am guessing it is a setting somewhere, but I cant get it to add it with the folder name Tour de France. In case you need it, my folder structure is (folder)Tour de France -->(folder)Season 1-->101 - Stage 1. Same way I added all other tv shows. I appreciate your help
How could it be added if no scraper has info about it? Have a look at the wiki about .NFO files which you can use instead of a scraper.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Perhaps you could put all the files not recognised by a scraper into a special folder. You could then add that to your favourites for easy access.

You will always be able to access them via file mode.
Justcop Wrote:Perhaps you could put all the files not recognised by a scraper into a special folder. You could then add that to your favourites for easy access.

You will always be able to access them via file mode.

I would tend to agree with this... but go one stage further.

There should be NO dependancy on a scraper (they should be welcome additions, not mandatory).

I see absolutely nothing wrong with a media player (XBMC) 'trying' to deduce the TV series and searching for it online via a scraper, but should it fail, then what's so wrong with using the folder name as specified by the user?
Go read the other threads about the new library that will be implemented. It should cover this.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Not Adding Television Show0