Skin.SetBool help?
hi,

is there anyway i can use the "Skin.SetBool()" as i enter container.content(episodes) ?

i want to do this command when i enter tv episodes:
Code:
Skin.SetBool(tvposterepisodes)

and reset it as i leave, is this possible ?

Andy.
nope that would require conditional launching commands (which isn't a bad idea) but currently we can only fire off custom things in a skin with onfocus and onclicks (list onclicks are allready auto done by xbmc and not the skin)

But Why can't you just use the Container.Content(episodes) condition ?
Jezz_X Wrote:nope that would require conditional launching commands (which isn't a bad idea) but currently we can only fire off custom things in a skin with onfocus and onclicks (list onclicks are allready auto done by xbmc and not the skin)

But Why can't you just use the Container.Content(episodes) condition ?

because i was trying set it to use 2 different <focusposition> in a single wrap list.

ie:
for tvshows & seasons would use: <focusposition>4</focusposition>
for episodes would use: <focusposition>2</focusposition>

and "Container.Content(episodes)" does not work on an includes condition in a wraplist for some reason.

unless you can think of another way to do it ?

Andy.
It doesn't work because include conditions only get looked at on window load and your not reloading the window to get to episodes you need to use proper <visible> conditions that get checked all the time and have 2 seperate lists
Jezz_X Wrote:It doesn't work because include conditions only get looked at on window load and your not reloading the window to get to episodes you need to use proper <visible> conditions that get checked all the time and have 2 seperate lists

with 2 different ID's ? how then would i get all my labels and thumbs etc to see both lists ?
you just use ListItem.Label not Container(blah)ListItem.Label anything in the views list will respond to ListItem.Thumb Label and any of the others

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin.SetBool help?0