• 45(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
Aenima99x Wrote:Maybe if you finish the new animated weather icons, it might fix it. *wink* *nudge*

i had to recharge the creative fuels for a it,
animating icons is very tedious effort Confused

check this out

any thoughts or interest in coding this ?
ill get back to animating icons for now Laugh
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
I suggest asking over at the plex forums.

http://forums.plexapp.com/

noumenon
i guess Aenima99x was kidnaped =p
Dudu.exe Wrote:i guess Aenima99x was kidnaped =p

:eek2: I'm still here, real life has just taken over lately. I'll be back working on the mod soon.
Aenima99x Wrote::eek2: I'm still here, real life has just taken over lately. I'll be back working on the mod soon.

we miss your grumpy cynical a$$ Laugh

few more icons are done,
but things are pretty much the same over here...
2nd date tomorrow night - bowling, yeah baby CoolNerd
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Hey guys,

GREAT JOB on this skin! I LOVE IT! I stopped using MediaStream a long time ago but now I have reason to use it again!

Thanks for all your hard work.

I was wondering if it is possible to add more categories on the home screen? IE Games and Emulators etc.??

Is this easy to achieve and something I can do myself or is it deep within the skin?
Just wondering guys what I would change the filename part in the includesmediacodec file to so that rather than fetching the source from the file name, it would fetch it from the folder name instead.

I currently have this set up for my library set content and it would also well populate my source flags.
Cheers
Hi,

I absolutely love this mod, thanks a lot for making it happen!

I have one feature request. Would it be possible to include the original Picture view mode ImageStream from the original MediaStream skin. I know that it is almost like the Image Wrap view mode, but the difference for me is that I have all my pictures on a NAS, and therefor it takes a bit to long to load the files into the viewer. In Image Stream, the thumbnails are used as a preview and they are also cached between XBMC restarts. I have tried to add it myself, but I failed and I do not know what I have done wrong.

If it is of any use, the file ViewsPictures.xml is uploaded to pastebin, can someone please help me fix this?

BR,
/Polli
Asus motherboard
Intel i5 8500
6 GB RAM
Win 10 64bit
the-cursed Wrote:Hey
all works fine except there are just black backgrounds on the homscreen
I´m able to change the backgrounds for submenues like movie etc.
but not for main menue.

I've got the same issue, have'nt found any solution in this thread (I may be blind). Any tips?

Thank you for a very cool mod!
load "*",8,1
How do you download from github?
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
Undertow Wrote:I've got the same issue, have'nt found any solution in this thread (I may be blind). Any tips?

Thank you for a very cool mod!

your blind Smile get a newer version of xbmc answered many times
Jezz_X Wrote:your blind Smile get a newer version of xbmc answered many times

Thanks for the reply. Im new to xbmc (migrated from meedio, think I never will look back), and installed the version available at xbmc.org download section. What build is recommended and where to get it? Thanks.
load "*",8,1
It is really easy to use the folder name rather than the file name for source tags guys. In your includescodecflagging file. Change the filename, dvdrip to foldername, dvdrip and so on. I thought this would be the case before I asked but wasn't sure if it might use path instead.

Hope this can help someone else.

Another question for the lovely folks here, what part of the recentlyadded.py script do I have to edit so that the latest movies and tv shows show up on my home screen, but I don't get an empty box for music. I don't use the library for music so I don't really wanna see it. Thanks again.
Undertow Wrote:Thanks for the reply. Im new to xbmc (migrated from meedio, think I never will look back), and installed the version available at xbmc.org download section. What build is recommended and where to get it? Thanks.
http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XB...tes/ikons/

Check http://www.xbmc.org/trac/timeline for the changes in each rev.
Sneeka Wrote:http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XB...tes/ikons/

Check http://www.xbmc.org/trac/timeline for the changes in each rev.

Thanks, I downloaded the autoupdater and now everything seems ok. Next step is to familiarise with scripts available for xmbc Smile

Tried several skins so far, Mediastream Redux is by far the best ive tried so far. Thank you, keep up the good work.
load "*",8,1
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1