• 5(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
one small cosmetic issue so far:

in album info view (yeah, that means music library) the german translation of this viewmode-description "ALBUM-INFORMATIONEN" is way too long, so you get this:

cheers,azido :;):
mach170 Wrote:The font size on the Current Temp column of the Weather page needs some adjustment to show 3-digit temperatures.

see now that one has nothing to do with the mod and is more my error in the original skin Basically because I use celsius and if it ever got to 100 here we would all be dead Laugh
100 degrees Celsius = 212 degrees Fahrenheit
but I will try and fix it too fit
Can someone post the newest version on a regular D/L link.......Rapidshare or a torrent or something? I can't get the feel of that GitHub crap.
There isnt much to get a feel for if you do it the simple way. Go to the link and hit download. Then you will probably select zip and not tar, unless you are unix.
Everytime I hit Download.......it does nothing
Jezz_X Wrote:see now that one has nothing to do with the mod and is more my error in the original skin Basically because I use celsius and if it ever got to 100 here we would all be dead Laugh
100 degrees Celsius = 212 degrees Fahrenheit
but I will try and fix it too fit

I see, I'll check your post for updates then.

Perhaps, this could take the place for 3-digit temperatures...

Big Grin
Hi!

First of all: Thanks for this great skin!!

I've 2 (small) issues:

1. "Recently added Movies" is always shown in Mainmenu (tried different Settings:
Video off, Movies on, TV Shows on
Video on, Movies on, TV Shows on
Video on, Movies off, TV Shows off

2. My prefered View in Music (and Movies) is Coverflow, is it possible that you make this views in your skin?

Thanks
Macchina
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Everytime I hit Download.......it does nothing

Thats becuase you prolly are using an outdated internet explorer, make sure youre using live update and get the latest internet explorer. Atleast
i know that IE8 works with github.

Or you can download Firefox,Opera of Chrome browser wich all work.
macchina Wrote:Hi!

First of all: Thanks for this great skin!!

I've 2 (small) issues:

1. "Recently added Movies" is always shown in Mainmenu (tried different Settings:
Video off, Movies on, TV Shows on
Video on, Movies on, TV Shows on
Video on, Movies off, TV Shows off

2. My prefered View in Music (and Movies) is Coverflow, is it possible that you make this views in your skin?

Thanks
Macchina

Issue 1 - That should only be happening if you are using the horizontal menu and Videos is on and Movies and TV are off. That is the only way I can replicate the issue. Make sure you download the full newest version and try again.

Issue 2 - Sorry, but I'm probably not going to be adding any views into the skin. I like the way Jezz has done it.....I just like adding some little tweaks on top of it. Big Grin
mach170 Wrote:The font size on the Current Temp column of the Weather page needs some adjustment to show 3-digit temperatures.

I should have caught that since it was 103 at my house yesterday. It's fixed now.
Confused Stare Eek No Sad Angry
Stupid Recently Added.....
FIXED - Recently Added should NOW be working correctly on all possible menu configurations.
For those github impaired.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CGCYMLP
SlaveUnit Wrote:For those github impaired.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CGCYMLP

Laugh Haha They better learn to use git, cuz I just added a new update after you posted this.

ADDED - Animated weather icons on Home screen and Weather page. There is also an option in settings to enable/disable them.

Edit - Here's a good post about installing/using Git
The thing is you dont even need to install github. I mean once you do it, its not tough. The bash command line one was the easiest imo.

Nice update on the animated weather. I like that feature. I just asked skunkmonkee to add it for his next mediastream release. This is going to be a tough call once that comes out. I cant think of much else to add to this. Just maybe putting the studio flagging somewhere.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1