• 6(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
SlaveUnit Wrote:I cant think of much else to add to this. Just maybe putting the studio flagging somewhere.
Yeah I thought about the studio flags and MPAA icons, but I'm not sure where to put them yet. Beyond that, I'm running out of ideas. If anyone has any requests, I'm open.
Do you mean put them on the screen of in the files themselves?
SlaveUnit Wrote:Do you mean put them on the screen of in the files themselves?

On the screen
Personally I like where the imdb rating is. As Ive said in the past I could care less how many stars people give a movie. The fact that it can have 3 stars today then you can refresh the movie and it can have 1 star next week. I also like lots of crappy movies Smile

When I did the media flagging hack I put the rating where the stars where...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=340...stcount=45
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=339...stcount=30
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=339...stcount=26
Aenima99x Wrote:Laugh Haha They better learn to use git, cuz I just added a new update after you posted this.

ADDED - Animated weather icons on Home screen and Weather page. There is also an option in settings to enable/disable them.

Edit - Here's a good post about installing/using Git

After applying your latest commit, the icon for "Thunder in the Vicinity" is not showing up at all, neither on home nor on weather screen. i got some rainy animations in weather window, though, so generally it's working.
cheers,azido :;):
hate errors ..

From git://github.com/aenima99x/MediaStream_Redux_Mod
f25566b..608edbd master -> origin/master
Updating f25566b..608edbd
error: Entry '720p/Home.xml' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

---
Personally, I am wondering about the Ken Burns effect, that seems to be gathering interest in the aeon thread. I've taken a look at the Utube clip, and I must say it does look interesting..
Would it be possible for you to add 'Recently added' to music aswell please?
The Ken Burns effect isnt bad for the home page. But a nightmare for fan art when browsings.

What about a 3,5, or 7 day forecast when going to the Weather button the home page? I know its an Aeon rip...but I do like that feature.
azido Wrote:After applying your latest commit, the icon for "Thunder in the Vicinity" is not showing up at all, neither on home nor on weather screen. i got some rainy animations in weather window, though, so generally it's working.

It looks like it's only the Thunder icons from what I can tell, not sure why they're not showing. I'll look into it.
Broads Wrote:Personally, I am wondering about the Ken Burns effect, that seems to be gathering interest in the aeon thread. I've taken a look at the Utube clip, and I must say it does look interesting..

It's interesting, but it kind of makes me feel like I'm drunk....on a boat.
eseph Wrote:Would it be possible for you to add 'Recently added' to music aswell please?

Ohh noooooooo.....I fought with that damn Recently Added for so long.
I've already thought about it and probably will get to it soon.
SlaveUnit Wrote:What about a 3,5, or 7 day forecast when going to the Weather button the home page? I know its an Aeon rip...but I do like that feature.

Me too....honestly, I think it's one of the most unique features in Aeon.
I was actually thinking about having the current info with a 3 or 4 day forecast on the Home Window for Weather and then when you click the Weather menu link, it would launch Nuka's TWC Supplemental Script fullscreen. I actually had already done that on my HTPC when i was still using Aeon. I just suck at graphics, so it didn't look pretty.
Hmm Nuka's script has kinda a different feel to me than the mediastream skin. I guess its just the fonts and borders etc. For my personaly tastes I like keeping that on the left slide out blade under scripts when entering the weather window.
Yeah it was just a thought...although if anyone wanted to take on the graphics, it might be an idea. It could always be an option in the settings.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1