• 1(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
ModPack for Jezz's MediaStream_Redux skin.

General Features
- Genre Images for Movies, TV, & Music
- Default background images for Movies, TV Shows & Favorites included
- Movies & TV Shows use custom selected single/multiple backdrops if no fanart available
- Custom Weather display choices with animated icons
- Recently Added Music, Movies & TV Shows
- Favorites has been removed as a button on the screen and added as a menu item
- Option to use either vertical or hotizontal menu (Thanks to Broads for letting me make use of his Horizontal menu mod! Cool)
- Option to hide the checkmark for watched movies/shows
- Complete Submenu section to hide most submenu buttons for Movies, TV Shows, & Music

Photo Gallery

GitHub Repository Download Here

**UPDATE - August 18 (Version 1.1.6)**
1. UPDATED - Portuguese language strings (Thanks FragMenthor)
2. ADDED - German language strings (Thanks Azido)
3. ADDED - Flagging support added for DVD5, DVD Screener, Cam, & TeleSync (Thanks FragMenthor)
4. CHANGED - Various flagging updates

**UPDATE - August 7 (Version 1.1.4)**
1. FIXED/ADDED - Studio Flags

**UPDATE - August 5 (Version 1.1.2)**
1. FIXED - Weather icons moved out of Textures.xpr to fix issues with weather animations
2. ADDED - 300 new studios icons, thanks to the xbmc collective (especially aeon native flags mod, transparency!, miniMedia)

**UPDATE - August 4 (Version 1.1.1)**
1. ADDED - Weather Options now have 3 choices - show basic info, show extended info on-screen, show extended info as sub-menu
2. UPDATED - New Greek strings (Thanks Ydatografida)
3. FIXED - Extended Weather animation wasn't animating correctly sometimes

**UPDATE - August 2 (Version 1.1.0)**
1. CHANGED - Extended Weather Forecast is no longer a sub-menu, it now shows on screen. Can be toggled on/off in settings.
2. UPDATED - Lots of new flagging changed/added (SlaveUnit)

**UPDATE - August 1 (Version 1.0.8)**
1. ADDED - Zosky's 3-Day Weather Forecast sub-menu

**UPDATE - July 31 (Version 1.0.7)**[/COLOR]
1. ADDED/UPDATED - More Media Flagging changes
2. FIXED - Textures.xpr was corrupted

**UPDATE - July 30 (Version 1.0.5)**
1. ADDED - DVDRip & BRRip support added to media flagging
2. UPDATED - All MPAA flagging should be working correctly
3. UPDATED - Native Studio Flagging completed. (Skin-based studio flagging not added yet.)

**UPDATE - July 29 (Version 1.0.4)**
1. ADDED - MPAA Flagging
2. ADDED - Studio Flagging (very limited at this point, just a few studios for testing)

**UPDATE - July 29 (Version 1.0.3)**
1. FIXED - Spanish language text was extending too far on some menus
2. ADDED - New Spanish strings.xml (Thanks bardenas)
3. ADDED - Option to enable Weather on all home screens (Thanks zosky)

**UPDATE - July 25 (Version 1.0)**
1. ADDED - Mod version/date added to System Info screen
2. ADDED - Portuguese Language strings (Thanks FragMenthor)

**UPDATE - July 24**
1. FIXED - Now Playing Video wasn't fully sliding out of view when views changed

**UPDATE - July 23**
1. New media flag icons for AAC, BluRay, H264, & MPEG2Video (Thanks SlaveUnit)
2. Changed flagging so that Dolby Digital icon will show instead of AC3 icon
3. Added Nuka's latest version of the Recently Added script
3. Recently Added Music now shows latest albums instead of songs. (Note that it will only play the first song of the album though. This is a known issue and will need to be fixed by Nuka in the script)
4. Recently Added Movies now shows single thumbs and changes thumbs accordingly.

**UPDATE - July 19**
1. 5.0 & FLAC Audio flags added (Thanks Slaveunit)
2. Reality-TV & Kung-Fu genre icons added (Thanks Rastan)
Also added these newest changes from Jezz's 0.9.5 release. All info below from Jezz
1. Updated to the latest recently added script from Nuka1195 with the fix for Auto Generated thumbnails not appearing
2. Skinned "The Weather Channel Supplemental" script (not the plugin) by Nuka1195. You will need to install it yourself either through the Addon installer or manually then launch it however you like (I suggest going into skin settings and setting it to link on the weather page) http://img504.imageshack.us/gal.php?...enshot022b.jpg
3. Added Lyrics button to the Music OSD. Go into skin settings and set the path to the script before it shows (make sure your copy is recent)
4. Added skin side of XBMC revision 21752. aka: Volume dialog tells you, you can't adjust audio while XBMC is using passthrough Audio Mode
5. Added Custom Shutdown Timer option to shutdown dialog and time left text as well if you have one set http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3...enshot015x.jpg
6. Changed swapped the Shutdown and Sleep button positions in the Shutdown Dialog so if you have A Masterlock set the shutdown button is still center
7. Added End time and Current Time to fullscreen video OSD's
8. Fixed skin setting "Enable auto scrolling for plot & review" did nothing for most views
lol nice last screenshot

Care to post the tv background somewhere ?
Jezz_X Wrote:lol nice last screenshot

Care to post the tv background somewhere ?
Laugh Yeah I liked the screenshot myself...
Jezz_X Wrote:lol nice last screenshot
Couldn't have timed it better. Laugh
doesnt really work for me. the home scree is broken.. :/
blastactionhero Wrote:doesnt really work for me. the home scree is broken.. :/

What do you mean it's broken? Can you provide a screenshot or some more info please.
Added a couple new features to the mod. See first post.
I'm open for any suggestions or ideas to add.
Thanks Aenima99x, you did it so fast I didnt have time to get home from work and add what you posted myself. Smile
Jezz_X (and anyone else),
I dug through some interior living rooms sites and grabbed these backgrounds. I know they should really be in the backgroud section of the forums, but ohh well for now. Some are decent, some are crap. I hope someone gets some use from them. I only upped these because I saw your interest a few posts back in Aenima99x.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=92802...49b5870170
This mod is nice.

One thing I've noticed though is that the Videos menu always gets set to Library mode when you exit the Movies or TV Shows menu and it then opens to the last view from whichever menu (Movies/TV Shows) you exit from instead of opening the standard Videos menu. It would be nice if you turn off the Library mode for Videos that it stays off even if you go to Movies or TV Shows.

Hope that makes sense, if not I'll have to take screenshots.
mach170 Wrote:This mod is nice.

One thing I've noticed though is that the Videos menu always gets set to Library mode when you exit the Movies or TV Shows menu and it then opens to the last view from whichever menu (Movies/TV Shows) you exit from instead of opening the standard Videos menu. It would be nice if you turn off the Library mode for Videos that it stays off even if you go to Movies or TV Shows.

Hope that makes sense, if not I'll have to take screenshots.

Thanks for catching that, it's fixed now. I've updated the FullPack link in the first post, but you can just replace the Home.xml with this one.
Awesome! Thanks.
I've got a request.

In the recently added movies menu on the homepage, Is it possible to bring the selected thumb item to the front of the list?

Thanks
buges Wrote:I've got a request.

In the recently added movies menu on the homepage, Is it possible to bring the selected thumb item to the front of the list?

Thanks
I just had a real quick try at it and I could only get it to show the selected movie thumb if there was a single thumb at a time. I'll try and look into it more later.
Aenima99x Wrote:I just had a real quick try at it and I could only get it to show the selected movie thumb if there was a single thumb at a time. I'll try and look into it more later.

Thanks Aenima99x
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1