• 47(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
synapseattack Wrote:Redrocker, yes we are talking about xbmc, not sure why you are not seeing it. Are you running a current build?

Yea I'm using R22867 and Ver 1.1.6 of the skin. Maybe I need to use an older build.
synapseattack Wrote:Interestingly enough if I put the word "Bluray" in any of the file names the Bluray logo is displayed. So it seems the the file name still comes into play for some words. So now that I got the Bluray to show which basically allows me to make a bunch of phony ISO files so that my Bluray collection shows on screen how can I do this for DVD? I tried adding DVD to the file name but it doesn't seem to put the DVD logo on screen. How can I do this now?

synapseattack
sddvd in the file name will show the dvd logo
dvdrip will show the dvdrip logo
kulprit Wrote:Can anyone help me out with gettings rid of the on screen display for recently added music. I want to have it for episodes and movies, but I don't use the music library. I thought just having the library disabled would hide it but it doesn't seem to.

Thanks if anyone can tell me the file to edit. Not sure whether it is the recentlyadded script or a home.xml file.

Any solution to this?? I don´t use the music library so on the Main Music Screen i have a list full of nothing wich I want to get out...

Regards
720p/IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml +
720p/IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded2.xml

remove the the section marked <!-- Music -->
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Cheers zosky, will do it this arvo and report back.
anybody having problems with 1.1.6 using a little more memory on xbox1?

i had a working version with 1.1.4. i did a fresh install, and i switched from xbsmp streaming to smb streaming, and i upgraded to 1.1.6, and now i run out of memory trying to play a regular divx file.

i don't really care about the format/studio tagging. according to the changelog, thats all that was done, so i'm not really missing out on anything if i downgrade back to 1.1.4 right?
I just added this mod on redux, WOW it looks awesome!! i only get 1 thing not to work and that is the recently added movies.
I added movies to see if there came a change, my library updated automaticly in the start but no changes.

Also i tried to change backgrounds, but no effect Sad

Im running this skin on the apple tv with the 9.0.4.1 build from xbmc.org (no nightly version)

Anyone sugestions?
Nice mod, my only complaint is about video OSD which is hideous :mad: How hard would it be to replace the current redux/reduxmod OSD with the default horizontal one from the original Mediastream?
First let me start out by saying I just switched back to xbmc from boxee and this skin and app is awesome. Everyone who contributed keep up the good work! Big Grin
With that said, I am running xbmc window 9.04.1 repac2 on vista ultimate and redux mod 1.1.6

1. I still cannot get the home screen to show the images. it is black. Once I enter "videos" for example then I get the background of the movie theater. Just not on the actual home screen. What am i missing?

2. I am trying to follow zosky in trying to get the right logos for the source of each movie to appear in the info section. Yet the path of setting/video/general/turn on "extract media metadata info" doesn't exsist. What am I missing?

Thanks for helping in advance
jqwhite Wrote:the path of setting/video/general/turn on "extract media metadata info" doesn't exsist. What am I missing?

upgrade to a newer build
toiva Wrote:upgrade to a newer build

The latest one listed on this site is 1.1.6 and that is what I have. Is there a newer one?
I meant your XBMC build, native media flagging was added way after 9.04.1 afaik.
the behavior of back is fixed? i cant download from github for some crazy reason to test it
Could someone point me in the direction for what to copy and where to paste to get "Poster Flow" view for TV Shows? Please and thank yous.
toiva Wrote:I meant your XBMC build, native media flagging was added way after 9.04.1 afaik.

Toiva thanks for the info!
Got build 23716 and my two issues were resolved. Now I can see the images on the home screen and the icons on the movie info view appear nicely after enabling "extract media metadata info"
everything works great Laugh
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1