Big Icons? Ive been gone for a while
Ive looked in the programs.xml and all over the place in the forums, XS and here and dont see a fix. It looks like Jezzx said they are gone? Its either big and wide or wide and thats it?

I only want them for games and other options look silly (no offense). Is it possible to do coverflow then for it if we cant have the BIG ICONS? Im attempting that when I get home and just try and mimic whats in the other xml's.

Hope this hasn't been asked 5000 times but the threads I did see had no real answer as to whether or not its possible nor how to do it.

Also I'm wanting to get filemanager back in there (I use it all the time) and im trying to add a button for it or just put it in place of scripts. I know its in settings.

thanks guys. I hadn't updated since the 3-18-07 build and holy shit.

AMAZING WORK.

The coverflow is genius.
Ok posted this a while ago so I guess I didnt ask correctly or it was a stupid question covered multiple times?

Just seems that games and emus have kinda dropped off the radar as far as xbmc is concerned.

Owell, 3-18-07 build still works great so "if it aint broke" I guess.

Cheers.

*Ok read a thread at xbox-scene that explained it.
I honestly don't really understand maybe you need to screen shot the stuff you thinks missing for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Icons? Ive been gone for a while0