Library not "scanning" Video source
I'll start off by saying I really like what XBMC can do even without the library - but the library would make it even better.

I added the source directory for the library, and the scaper is set to IMDB - but none of the "context" menu options from the documentation are availible anywhere. I can add files "manually" to the library, but I'm unable to scan them and have them scraped because the context menu.

I'm guessing it's an error on my part - but I would think it should be pretty easy to scan a folder.
Hi there and welcome to the forums.

So you're pressing "C" on your movies folder, and it doesn't give you the "Set Content" option?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

-------------
jmarshall Wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forums.

So you're pressing "C" on your movies folder, and it doesn't give you the "Set Content" option?

Cheers,
Jonathan

That's right, when I press C to open the context menu, there is no Set Content option available. I get Update Library, Settings, Add to Favorites, Mark as Watched, Mark as Unwatched - but no "Set Content" option.
You're in the library view already.

Switch back to files view if you want to set content on a different folder.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not "scanning" Video source0