[REQUEST] Wall view: info panel/bigger cover zoom?
Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for XBMC/Aeon and all the hard work involved.

I love Auriga, but unlike the majority here I use the wall view for my movies. The only thing this view lacks (IMHO) is an info panel that shows up after a delay, like the one on minimalko's mediastream mod filmstrip view:

I've succeeded in adding additional menu items on the main menu (like an adult section and homevids section, thnx to posts on this forum) and in my childlish enthousiasm I tried increasing the ammount of zoom of the movie-cover when a movie is selected (because adding that info panel was just too much to begin with). I had a look in Viewtype_Wall.xml but I simply don't know what I'm looking at because of my n00b-level. So if anyone could point me into the right direction within the code that 'd be great.

Thnx in advance, I appreciate any help.

Grtz

Lukas
Look for this include should be line 323
PHP Code:
<include name="MovieWall"

Then Find this these lines should start at line 361...about 4 of them....

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" center="62,90" start="100" end="160" time="400" easing="out" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation

Change the end="160" to whatever value you want. When I was playing with it 200 was bigger yet not too big.

An info panel is beyond my skills....good luck
Hi mcborzu,

Appreciated, thank you! This is exactly what I wanted - you're even spot-on about the size - I wanted the zoomed cover to be the size of 4 covers, and the initial size being 100 (cover height?) changed to 200 is giving me just that!

The info panel is indeed trickier, it would have to switch sides when it doesn't fit onto the screen, like the title below the wall... Hmmz.. And it's just too much code for trial and error copy paste from another skin.

Thanks again for your help with the zoom size.

Grtz

Lukas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Wall view: info panel/bigger cover zoom?0