• 7(current)
Surface - a new skin for XBMC in development
EvanXtreme Wrote:Seriously, a crime if this doesn't get released. When I saw the video I was in awe, and I'm a hardcore Aeon user. This smashes Xperience. I would be very disappointed if some release wasn't posted. Sad

Really you cant say stuff like this based on a 2min video both Xperience and Surface will be great they have Minimalko great coder i my self are a good coder i get the job done may take me a little longer but i get it done.

so please hold off you opinions till at least both skins are released then you are free to judge them how you see fit thank you.

also good work phyek & Minimalko looks good.
natew Wrote:Ok, the last thing I want to do is turn this thread into anything negative, but how on earth can you say you've put no pressure on the makers of surface? Maybe not team blackbolt as a whole but I don't think you've made a single post in this thread that wasn't sarcastic and underhanded.

eg.

Lastly, the concept was not your idea, nor phyeks, it was Microsoft's.

I do really like this skin. I also really like Xperience. Heck, I'll even concede that it's not such a bad thing that only one of them will be released. Just quite knocking this skin and move on with yours, please?

edit: To the both of you, I wish the best of luck with your current projects. I still eagerly anticipate Xperience as well as whatever phyek and minimalko have moved on to. Smile

EvanXtreme Wrote:Seriously, a crime if this doesn't get released. When I saw the video I was in awe, and I'm a hardcore Aeon user. This smashes Xperience. I would be very disappointed if some release wasn't posted. Sad

Why do I get the feeling Team Blackbolt is somehow being blamed for suface not being released? And as for the underhanded comments? PLEASE! I only need to go through the pages within this thread that do nothing but try to put xperience in a bad light and somehow hold it in contemptHuh?

All of you also seem to have copies of both skins in completed form, which show all the subtle differences between the two. Because you know, "all the little details" REALLY show in a static screenshot which is all we've yet to show.

I wouldn't normally respond to such foolishness but the loads of unwarranted blacklash towards us is childish and misdirected. :mad:
I didn't mean to blame Team Blackbold at all; I only mentioned the underhanded comments about Surface because it annoyed me that XBMCG33K said he hadn't put any pressure on phyek which is clearly not true. You're right, there have been plenty of uncalled-for remarks towards Xperience, but that doesn't make what XBMCG33K said any less false.

I'm upset that this skin was put on hold; it's perfectly understandable. I'm just annoyed by how XBMCG33K has handled the situation.

In any case, I have to agree that not much more good can come from this thread. . .
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
natew Wrote:I didn't mean to blame Team Blackbold at all; I only mentioned the underhanded comments about Surface because it annoyed me that XBMCG33K said he hadn't put any pressure on phyek which is clearly not true. You're right, there have been plenty of uncalled-for remarks towards Xperience, but that doesn't make what XBMCG33K said any less false.

I'm upset that this skin was put on hold; it's perfectly understandable. I'm just annoyed by how XBMCG33K has handled the situation.

In any case, I have to agree that not much more good can come from this thread. . .

Nor can any good come from the comments you are making.

Assuming you are all knowing you must be able to figure out CONTEXT over the internet right? And if not then you must be sitting behind me while i type messages over the internet? Is this how you have figured out my dastardly plan to ruin the world for you and any other user complaining about surface not being released?

I have done NOTHING more than wish them luck, I suggest anyone wanting to continue to bash me or anyone involved in xperience, for clearly nothing, do so in PM as the ranting and raving has done this thread no good whatsoever.

I stand 100% by my actions. phyek and minimalko have mine and Team Blackbolts blessing 100% for surface. A snide comment (which really cannot truly be indicated) here and there hasn't stopped me from making Xperience has it?

Assuming context in a comments is not what anyone should be doing.
bye thread, forsure you will now be closed.. and bye surface, its a shame that it was panned, hopefully one day it will see the light of day. We still have a NXE based skin coming out so all is not lost Smile Come on Xperience you good thing.
You're right. No good can come from my comments either.
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Quote:bye thread, forsure you will now be closed
Indeed.
The best of luck to all skinners involved in Xperience and Surface. Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surface - a new skin for XBMC in development5