• 101(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
gseib Wrote:thx! actually it looks to be unrelated to skin. I have the issue with all skins now and must have to do with another change I made (maybe build 22943).

ok for whatever reason going to r23167 resolved this menu issue. looks like i will stick with r23167 and latest AeonHitched for a bit.
Question for those using the Cinema Play / Home Theater Experience script.

When I set up the path to it, do I browse to the folder with the default.py, or the actual default.py filename? What should I see in the path? I am putting it manually in my settings xml file in userdata.

Also, if set up properly, this should just kick off automatically any time I play a video file or movie file from the library or the videos screen correct?

Thanks!
I noticed on the last revision I downloaded, there's an annoying vignetting effect when the Movies or TV Show menu items are active, which is not possible to disable (this should at best be an option to enable/disable, and off by default), plus there's an error with the ".." and "all seasons" items in the multiplex view (both said "All seasons" etc.).

I managed to fix these things for my own use, despite my lack of knowledge of this stuff, but I'm wondering if they're also corrected in the most recent revision?
I got tired of not being able to see the watched overlay on similar coloured backgrounds so I made the checkmark darker and added a white glow around it.
It worked out nicely for me so I decided to share, you won't be able to see much difference here but on screen you'll notice for sure.

Pop this in the media directory of the aeon skin folder.
thats nice Smile
i notced the diffrence Wink
hikaricore Wrote:I got tired of not being able to see the watched overlay on similar coloured backgrounds so I made the checkmark darker and added a white glow around it.
It worked out nicely for me so I decided to share, you won't be able to see much difference here but on screen you'll notice for sure.

Pop this in the media directory of the aeon skin folder.

yes, looks better, included it for now in my mod. thx!
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Glad it found a home. ^_^
Does anyone know if its possible to change the amount of widgets displayed on the home screen (latest added?)?
phonics Wrote:Does anyone know if its possible to change the amount of widgets displayed on the home screen (latest added?)?

Only if you edit the skin's xml files.
ok im starting to get kinda annoyed lol. for some reason i cant access the menu (to change views n stuff) .. the arrow keys just wont do it anymore.. i have no idea why and after trying for 15mins to figure it out its kinda getting on my nerves :/

any help plz?
Hitcher Wrote:
Home Cinema Mode

Although I've no idea what it does, lol.

Only One Haze Wrote:you sir are the man! it automatically runs the Home Theater Experience script before the movie, which will play a set number of random trailers from AMT, as well as pre-movie slides, like trivia.

(now i (and others) dont have to duplicate those files and update them manually after every git pull, awesome!)

Thanks for the excellent skin.

I have already install the script Home Theater but i like to know if there is a way to play before the movie a set of random short films from a specific folder.

I have to modified anything (settings.xml in Home Theater Experience script or any other)??

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just found in the settings of the script the solution!!!!!!!!!

But i have another problem, when i choose the cinema button, play a random film from a specific folder before the movie ,this is ok, but after that play the next movie not the movie i have selected before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea to solve this problemHuh

Thanks.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11