• 2(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Pr.Sinister Wrote:I don't see the point of the rolling eyes. If you had just put that last phrase, i
would have said :

"Cool! I didn't know about that! With work, the wife and the new business i'm
trying to get off the ground, it's easy to miss a thread in this forum!"

But now the more appropriate answer is :

"Well since i have a life outside this hobby, i only look a threads/mods that are
popular. Yours isn't."

-Pr.

a little bit unkind but i do agree with you that's it's not so popular, i tried it on 2 diferent auriga skins and it broke both and i followed the instructions to the letter. Hitchers way is far better for me at least not that i am putting down the other guys work as he clearly has talentSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:a little bit unkind but i do agree with you that's it's not so popular, i tried it on 2 diferent auriga skins and it broke both and i followed the instructions to the letter. Hitchers way is far better for me at least not that i am putting down the other guys work as he clearly has talentSmile
If you have problems with verticalmenu pls report it in my post, I try to help then and there to improve.

and that smilie should just be a smilie

ps. sry, for my bad 10 years old school english Wink
mindweaver Wrote:Hey Hitcher, nice to see the mod on git Smile

Before you had watched status icon overlay fixed now it's back to auriga status, that is that it's hiding behind the episode thumb.
It's on the, increasingly longer by the minute and in no particular order, 'To-Do List'.
Rest assured, I plan on being up-to-date within the week.
mindweaver Wrote:One more thing. One thing that djh has forgotten is to put EPISODE and SEASON as localized strings. So when I have my skin set to Swedish I get EPISODE instead of AVSNITT.
Added. Wink
Just curious are you going to update the 1st couple posts when there are changes or should we mostly look at Commit History on Git? I assume major additions would be in 1st post but little changes in the Commit History...

Main thing I'm looking for is the ability to have curtains for multiplexTV and backdrops for movies.

Thx for the great work!!
mcborzu Wrote:Just curious are you going to update the 1st couple posts when there are changes or should we mostly look at Commit History on Git? I assume major additions would be in 1st post but little changes in the Commit History...

Main thing I'm looking for is the ability to have curtains for multiplexTV and backdrops for movies.

Thx for the great work!!
I'll probably do a daily update.
Is it possible to show the number of times a song has been played in the music top 100 tracks view?
I don't think so, I've not seen it in other skins.
Is it possible to display "Show Name - Ep Name" in some places where currently only Ep Name is displayed?

For example, the recently added list just lists episode names, so I end up having to scroll down to it to see which poster comes up if I don't know what show it is. As well on the Info screen while playing a video I think it'd make more sense to display the show name as well... just the episode name isn't usually particularly informative.

Also thanks for working on this! I'm really grateful that this polished version of Auriga is available!
Added 'Stop' Button to OSDs

Hi Hitcher,

This looks really great!

Is it possible to use DVD covers in Multiplex for TV Shows with your mod? Or only 16x9 thumbs?

Thnx

Lukas
What fonts are you using? Do we still need to download the fonts from djh and copy those over?
The only thing stopping me from using stark my ATV has been the issue with no stop button, but I need the lite version, so there a way for me to put the stop button in the lite version?

(God I love all these mods but its like being told you are allowed one piece of candy in a sweet shop)
garyi Wrote:God I love all these mods but its like being told you are allowed one piece of candy in a sweet shop

Amen to that.
I get badly encoded filenames in the flags/studios directory upon git pull:
Code:
arte France Cin?ma.png
Union G?n?rale Cin?matographique.png
Path? Consortium Cin?ma.png

This is on Linux using an en_US@UTF-8 locale at the console. Anyone else getting this?
Cheers.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I am getting a lot of font overlapping on full list view for TV shows:
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11