• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
kricker Wrote:What fonts are you using? Do we still need to download the fonts from djh and copy those over?

Yes same fonts, you need to copy them from the Aeon folder.

Hitcher can you include them in the download? or at least put a link to the them in the 1st post.
zag2me Wrote:Yes same fonts, you need to copy them from the Aeon folder.

Hitcher can you include them in the download? or at least put a link to the them in the 1st post.
I think there are licensing issues, which is why djh never included them.
kricker Wrote:I am getting a lot of font overlapping on full list view for TV shows:

I believe this is because of a known problem regarding carriage returns (paragraphs) in the plot text. If you are using the built-in tvdb.org scraper I don't think there is anything to do to fix this. If you are using .nfo files for your TV shows, remove the carriage returns so that the plot is one long paragraph.
Lukas Wrote:Hi Hitcher,

This looks really great!

Is it possible to use DVD covers in Multiplex for TV Shows with your mod? Or only 16x9 thumbs?

Thnx

Lukas
Not yet, but it's coming.

kricker Wrote:What fonts are you using? Do we still need to download the fonts from djh and copy those over?
No fonts included, just download them like before.

garyi Wrote:The only thing stopping me from using stark my ATV has been the issue with no stop button, but I need the lite version, so there a way for me to put the stop button in the lite version?

(God I love all these mods but its like being told you are allowed one piece of candy in a sweet shop)
Just check the commits for the changes needed to add this.

Haggy Wrote:I get badly encoded filenames in the flags/studios directory upon git pull:
Code:
arte France Cin?ma.png
Union G?n?rale Cin?matographique.png
Path? Consortium Cin?ma.png
I'll look into it.

This is on Linux using an en_US@UTF-8 locale at the console. Anyone else getting this?
Cheers.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

kricker Wrote:I am getting a lot of font overlapping on full list view for TV shows:
Sranshaft Wrote:I believe this is because of a known problem regarding carriage returns (paragraphs) in the plot text. If you are using the built-in tvdb.org scraper I don't think there is anything to do to fix this. If you are using .nfo files for your TV shows, remove the carriage returns so that the plot is one long paragraph.
Correct. It's the line break causing the problem.
Sranshaft Wrote:I believe this is because of a known problem regarding carriage returns (paragraphs) in the plot text. If you are using the built-in tvdb.org scraper I don't think there is anything to do to fix this. If you are using .nfo files for your TV shows, remove the carriage returns so that the plot is one long paragraph.
Hmm, okay, I thought the scrapers removed these breaks before entering them into the DB. I'll look into it.
Added Lueew's Low List

Hitcher Wrote:
Added Lueew's Low List

..another funky, unique view. nice!
cheers,azido :;):
Great work hitcher! I love the improvements you've made. I know this must have been discussed before but do you have a good link to what exactly native media flagging is and how it works? I plan on totally rebuilding my htpc on a ubuntu install and seeing how it pans out this time I would love to have media flagging and thumbnail/poster art seperate for faster use. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I know you're quite sharp on this though.

Thanks hitcher, sorry to rehash.
@strangedaze39

For tags unlike before where you needed to use MIP or a special program to hack up you <studio> tag...now I believe the only requirement is an up to date build of XBMC and checking read metadata from files option in the video section of settings.
@mcborzu: Wow that would be amazing if it works like that. Do you have to add metadata somehow or should it be automatically tucked inside files like mkv or avi?

Thanks for the reply.
strangedaze39 Wrote:@mcborzu: Wow that would be amazing if it works like that. Do you have to add metadata somehow or should it be automatically tucked inside files like mkv or avi?

Thanks for the reply.

Nope, it reads the info from the file. Add it to the library and it adds the info.
please add the Posters for TV Shows mod.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52574
nekrosoft13 Wrote:please add the Posters for TV Shows mod.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52574

It was in the mod that wasn't on github, and Hitcher's already said he's in the process of bringing this mod up to parity with that one. It'll happen but give him some time.
redtapemedia Wrote:It was in the mod that wasn't on github, and Hitcher's already said he's in the process of bringing this mod up to parity with that one. It'll happen but give him some time.

I really hope it is high up on the list. I think at the moment this is the only thing where I really notice that I am using "Aeon Hitched" instead of the previous mod Wink But Hitcher is making amazing progress with many commits to git every day so I don't think we have to wait that long.
Thanks Hitcher! Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11