• 7(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
hitcher, I have another request about the TV section

if you look at the original TV posters thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52574

look at the season level, both the seasons and episodes are only displayed once, doesn't keep repeating.

could you please change that?
That uses a fixed list - I might add it later but I don't use the season level myself.

EDIT: If you want to do it yourself simply edit the Viewtype_Multiplex and replace wraplist with fixedlist for now.

It's a shame XBMC can't change to a wraplist if the number of objects is more than the number displayed.
thanks for info, so just changing that will fix it for seasons and episodes?

btw, sorry for all the questions, but here is one more, VC1 icon is missing, is that skin or XBMC issue?
nekrosoft13 Wrote:thanks for info, so just changing that will fix it for seasons and episodes?

btw, sorry for all the questions, but here is one more, VC1 icon is missing, is that skin or XBMC issue?

For which codec exactly? It includes VC-1 codecs reported as avc1 and wvc1
ccMatrix Wrote:For which codec exactly? It includes VC-1 codecs reported as avc1 and wvc1

for example this

Quote:ID : 1
Complete name : \\NEKROSERV\h$\HD Films Back-up\Bruce Almighty.TS
Format : MPEG-TS
File size : 16.0 GiB
Duration : 1h 41mn
Overall bit rate : 22.6 Mbps
Maximum Overall bit rate : 35.5 Mbps

Video
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : VC-1
Format profile : AP@L3
Bit rate : 20.4 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16/9
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Colorimetry : 4:2:0
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.410
Stream size : 14.4 GiB (90%)

Audio
ID : 4352 (0x1100)
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 640 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Stream size : 463 MiB (3%)
Language : English

Text
ID : 4608 (0x1200)
Format : PGS
Language : English

XBMC doesn't detect VC1
where is that output from? XBMC detects VC-1 and it is reported as avc1 and wvc1 depending on implementation. This output doesn't look like it is generated by XBMC. Open your video sqlite database and have a look at the streamdetails table to see which codecs are reported for the file.
that output is from mediainfo
XBMC does not use mediainfo to obtain codec information so the output is useless. If you can play the file, the codec is detected and stored the video database. Please open your database in userdata/Database/MyVideo34.db with an application like SQLite Database Browser. If you execute the following SQL command, you lists all the codecs in your database:

Code:
SELECT strVideoCodec FROM streamdetails WHERE NOT strVideoCodec='' GROUP BY strVideoCodec  ORDER BY strVideoCodec ASC;

Some entry should read something like avc1 or wvc1 which is the vc1 codec. Please post here which codec it lists exactly (or just post your entire list)
Just curious...Are you planning on adding:

Weather Fanart and animated icons
Dark multiplex

Both aren't that hard to users to do, especially with dark multiplex you just have to copy your other version's multiplex over to the new git version. Just curious for future planning for myself as I use your mod as my base.

BTW, new fonts are nice they seem cleaner and sharper...
What support files are needed in each Movie folder for this mod to display correctly in all its glory? Also the same for TV Shows would be great. The reason I ask is that there seems to be different opinions and I would like a definitive answer that I can get my head around. Are there special naming conventions needed for this aswell? I know XBMC is very happy to take anything just with less accuracy the more obscure your naming conventions. I just want a this is what you need to have and thats final.
I decided to completely recreate my library and noticed that AEON doesn't have the "manual" button to change the moviename if it wasn't detected by the scraper. This is really bad when using XBMC to manage the library. Could you add that button to the "select match" dialog?
Hitcher Wrote:Just checked in Low List and it's still working. Are you both running the latest SVN?

I was running a 7 day old build... Updated to yesterday's build and it now works.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
can someone post a download link to a current mac os x SVN build.
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ has only 21650.
Drifty Wrote:can someone post a download link to a current mac os x SVN build.
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ has only 21650.

Why not ask in the Mac forum?
Just installed this on my new Ubuntu install and everything works great except I can't see any backgrounds on the home screen. Any idea's?

Thanks.

Edit: Note that the Ubuntu I'm using is 9.04 and I'll have to double check the xbmc build when I get back on the main machine. It should be whatever the Jaunty PPA is offering.

Edit2: Figured it out! I ended up having the main 9.04.1 xbmc May build, I needed to update to the nightly builds via the PPA (found in the linux forum *stickied) the current version is 9.04.2 and it's working great.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11