[MOD] Ken Burns Effect (panning/zooming/rotating) for Backdrops and FanArt
Thumbs Up 
mcborzu did a [REQUEST] Opional Ken Burns Effect on Backdrops and FanArt for a Semi Animated look?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=Animated

CF2009 made a mod for Aeon.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post368006

So I did apply the mod to MiniMeedia for a quick look up.(without Skin.HasSetting).

For those who want to try it.

Change in Includes.xml (line 61):

PHP Code:
<include name="BackgroundImage">
    <
width>ScreenWidth</width>
    <
height>ScreenHeight</height                                                                   

<texture background="true" />
  </include> 

To:

PHP Code:
<include name="BackgroundImage">
    <
width>ScreenWidth</width>
    <
height>ScreenHeight</height                                                                   

<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
    <
animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation

<animation effect="rotate" center="360,640" start="-2" end="2" time="11000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
    <
texture background="true" />
  </include> 

The Ken Burns Effect is very simpel now, but it gives a good impression.
This looks like a very welcome mod but does it work for the xbox or is it only for the big guns? I tried it on my xbox (minimedia 0.92, xbmc build from last week, 720p) but all I got was a black screen and the occasional flashing image, so not sure if it was me that messed up.
Sorry didn't try it out on the xbox.
I geuss the xbox doesn't like it. We're already on his top !!

Edit:
Did give it a try on the xbox, but it's working good Nod
Backgrounds, fanart both ok. Big Grin
Only thing is that the CPU usage is 10 % higher than normal, memory stays the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Ken Burns Effect (panning/zooming/rotating) for Backdrops and FanArt0