movie.tbn problems when scanning
Was wondering if someone could help me on this.

I usually use mediainfo plus to scrape my movies and pick my fanart for all my movies. I have run into a problem however. I sometimes download a poster from somewhere else and DL it and change to folder.jpg and movie.tbn for xbmc to scrape it in the library view.

However alot of times it does not get scrapped and I have to manually go into the info page and select thumb and then enter it by looking for it as it does not show in the directory.

Any body know how to fix this? I tried to reload the movie and it still does nothing. The folder does have the files but xbmc does not pick it up.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
anyone have this problem?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
no, i can't say I do, i just tested it, folder.jpg gets picked up fine, i am not sure what movie.tbn is supposed to be though, fanart is fanart.jpg and that also gets picked up.
Silverxxx Wrote:no, i can't say I do, i just tested it, folder.jpg gets picked up fine, i am not sure what movie.tbn is supposed to be though, fanart is fanart.jpg and that also gets picked up.

In library mode movie.tbn gets used for both thumb and info page so you only need fanart.jpg and movie.tbn, when the info page is called it actually uses the movie.tbn not a cached version resized so they can have a max height of 1080 for best quality

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie.tbn problems when scanning0