• 11(current)
[WIP] Alaska
Oh CRAP, DJH your website is down!
Whoops. That'll be the new bank card, then. Should be back in a few hours.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
excellent skin cant wait for it to be ready as it looks very simple and should look awesome for us XBOX users.

Beautiful skin!!!!
Awesome design! Loving that new home screen as well (icons were so-so). Any plans to implement a showcase-like view? It is my usual view for Aeon - a perfect blend between fanart and poster IMO.
Yep another Xbox user here wanting to see this thing come to life. Wink
I check this thread probably 2-3 times a day just hoping that the last leap will be the leap to a download....
yeah i do too! any idea what percentage you would say this is done Duncan?
mcborzu Wrote:I check this thread probably 2-3 times a day just hoping that the last leap will be the leap to a download....

You know there is a function "Subscribe to thread", right? ;-)
So... Has this project hit a wall? or is this the 'intense' stage where it's all work and no play? It's been quiet in here for a couple days now! what's the chop people! Rofl
Intense... coding... happening....

Duncan will keep us informed when theres more to show.. for now we wait..
its hard to wait patiently as I think a lot of us are really loving this skin and cant wait for it to be released...
grupy Wrote:its hard to wait patiently as I think a lot of us are really loving this skin and cant wait for it to be released...

Oh man...I can't wait either. In fact, if I wait any longer, I think I'm going to have a panic attack. Think of everyone's health, djh. This shouldn't be a project that you do in your free time anymore, but instead a remedy for impatience.

But seriously, give the guy a break. He didn't have to post/code anything.
Course he didn't have to post or code anything, but we're glade he did! Nothing wrong with saying we're anxious... That would only motivate me more :-D
looks awesome, looking forward to it Wink
stunning as usual.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Alaska3