• 13(current)
[WIP] Alaska
djh left a message on twitter that will resume his work very shortly. Good news!
erhnam Wrote:djh left a message on twitter that will resume his work very shortly. Good news!

http://twitter.com/djh_/status/3511965622
erhnam Wrote:djh left a message on twitter that will resume his work very shortly. Good news!

Yay! Can't wait =)
cool looking skin Nod needs to play with it Rolleyes
mcmillyonaire Wrote:Image

Dying to see A.) this view implemented and B.) an HD flag in list view. Think it would look perrrrrfect in Alaska if you're listening Duncan!
mfwilli Wrote:Dying to see A.) this view implemented and B.) an HD flag in list view. Think it would look perrrrrfect in Alaska if you're listening Duncan!

Indeed, that is a sweet looking list view. Would also love to see a showcase-like view implemented as well.

Only time will tell I suppose.
when will it be released?
esteyo Wrote:when will it be released?

When it's finished Wink

You can't really put concrete release times on these sort of not for profit projects. People just end up disappointed if the estimate is wrong.
mfwilli Wrote:Dying to see A.) this view implemented and B.) an HD flag in list view. Think it would look perrrrrfect in Alaska if you're listening Duncan!

I beg to differ.
tassitassi Wrote:I beg to differ.

Agreed. It would fit in with Aeon, sure, but not Alaska.
I never thought I will say this, but damn, this looks way better then Aeon in my opinion.
It does... But haven't heard feedback from the creator in ages. "The goal is to create a complete, attractive and usable UI within weeks rather than months" ... I hope it doesn't get abandoned!

please keep it up, got such a good thing going here!
This makes aeon look like crap...I doubt it will be out anytime soon thoughSad
nvaia Wrote:...I doubt it will be out anytime soon thoughSad

And what source do you base that on ? For all we know it could be out tomorrow. Just be thankful that someone actually bothers making such a fiiiiine piece of work Smile

RisenGryn
djh Wrote:Speaking purely as someone who just wants the best possible look and feel for XBMC, and right now has absolutely no free time to do anything about it, I am flabbergasted that work on Surface has been discontinued.
djh

Quote from djh yesterday about the state of surface.. i may be taking this out of context, but dosnt look like he has a lot of free time on his hands at the moment for alaska.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Alaska3