• 15(current)
[WIP] Alaska
djh_ Wrote:I'm back on this now.

Hope to see some new updates whenever its convenient Nod

Sorry for the impatience but this along with Xperience are two skins Id love to see released soon. Cool
Smile 
The wait is killing me RoflI just can't wait!!!
Haha I know right?! Everytime I see the Alaska thread at the top of the Skin Development section I get excited - thinking it has been suddenly released. Smile

Still not sure if I would stick with the slickness of Aeon or go with the gorgeous whiteness of Alaska. Only time will tell I suppose.
jtap06 Wrote:Still not sure if I would stick with the slickness of Aeon or go with the gorgeous whiteness of Alaska. Only time will tell I suppose.

That is why it is only a few remote button pushes to switch back and forth Laugh
Reginald Wrote:That is why it is only a few remote button pushes to switch back and forth Laugh

True! The only thing I can think of though would be I would have to change my TV show thumbs to poster from the Aeon-specific resolution.

Hopefully a mod will come out after release to allow using my current thumbs. Nod
I think he just started making the skin in July, didn't he?

Unfortunately, this won't be out anytime soon. Which sucks cause i want it real bad.
More info on this! See the other threads!!
Wrong thread.
LOCKED because descussion has been moved to here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57810
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Alaska3