• 14(current)
Is there a stand-alone media manager software application for music that suits XBMC?
Dear alshain, take your time! I am here if you want some suggestions or testing. (Unfortunately I have no programming skills... :-(
Have you in mind that your program must can handle cue files too!
Have a nice weekend!
I can't be arsed reading through the 20 pages of replies but if nobody has mentioned it take a look at MusicBrainz (http://musicbrainz.org)
sstavross Wrote:Dear alshain, take your time! I am here if you want some suggestions or testing. (Unfortunately I have no programming skills... :-(
Have you in mind that your program must can handle cue files too!
Have a nice weekend!

I'd like not to have to worry too much about the individual file formats, but I guess there are libraries to handle that as well. I know there is a tagging library for Python named mutagen, it's what quotlibet/exfalso uses.

If you have ideas what you would like to see in such a software, feel free to add recommendations. I can't promise anything yet about how when if or what.. but I'd really hope to make this one day... and if not, maybe someone else can pick the ideas up Smile
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a stand-alone media manager software application for music that suits XBMC?1