ATV, Blank Screen - Video Resolution Problems
Hi All,

I have an ATV with XBMC installed, unit was working last week but now just gives me a blank screen after entering XBMC. Is there a way of changing the video resolution remotely or using the ATV remote so I can see what is going.

When trying to get a decent picture previously (changing video resolution) it has gone blank and couldn't find a way to reset (doesn't apply for 15 seconds and go back to previous resolution if not accepted) so ended up re-installing from patchstick, very frustrating.

I have the ATV (set 720p) plugged in via HDMI into a Sony Bravia 32V2500 LCD screen.

Any help much appreciated.

Pete
no_RS Wrote:Hi All,

I have an ATV with XBMC installed, unit was working last week but now just gives me a blank screen after entering XBMC. Is there a way of changing the video resolution remotely or using the ATV remote so I can see what is going.

When trying to get a decent picture previously (changing video resolution) it has gone blank and couldn't find a way to reset (doesn't apply for 15 seconds and go back to previous resolution if not accepted) so ended up re-installing from patchstick, very frustrating.

I have the ATV (set 720p) plugged in via HDMI into a Sony Bravia 32V2500 LCD screen.

Any help much appreciated.

Pete

Sounds like you are not running the current version of XBMC Launcher.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV, Blank Screen - Video Resolution Problems0