Sleepy's Batch Automation Tools for Windows Users (uses uTorrent and TED to download)
I have below error:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an erro
r: (400) Bad Request.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request
)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
   at uTorrentTalker.uTorrentTalker.GetTorrents(String address, String username,
String password)
   at ConsoleApplication1.Program.Main(String[] args)

I use utorrent 2.2 build 23235
before I use http://www.mediacentermaster.com/
but MCM remove torrent from list at different time, is not regular Sad
and support utorrent 2.x
http://forums.mediacentermaster.com/view...?f=8&t=673
I found script but for linux Sad
http://1000umbrellas.com/2010/10/05/upda...-downloads
Hey CastorTray. Yeh with 2.2 and latest WebUI I get exactly the same error as yourself! Unfortunate because this script would do pretty much exactly what I need to have complete download automation.

I started a thread on Utorrent forums and there is a guy on there that has a script to do this but he is yet to post this. Hopefully he will but not holding my breath at this stage. Hopefully they will implement something in coming versions of Utorrent, if you check out the Utorrent idea's part of their site you will see its in the top 5 of requested features with heaps of votes.

I did find that Media program scenario a while ago but it seemed a bit over the top for what I need, I already have the automatic renaming sorted with TheRenamer and I use a plugin for MediaCentre that gets down all the cover art etc.

Update this thread mate if you find an acceptable solution, thanks Big Grin
Ok so I have got it happening Big Grin. I used a high level macro program so the code isn't probably going to be any good to anyone but if someone does come up with a simple vbs or exe to do this would be great. Basically the process I used was to get the WebUi via the WebAPI to list all the torrents saved it to a variable, then I looped through the list of torrents and their fields and if the torrent had a status of 136 (strangely enough a finished torrent and a stopped torrent were showing up as the same status code) then I recorded it's Hash# and then I send a command to the WebUI via the API to remove the torrent and data. It then emails me to tell me the torrent has finished seeding and has now been removed. Anyway with a bit of knowledge in any programming language C, VB, etc Huh most ppls would be able to create something pretty easily I think. I am will to post more detail if ppls are keen. I can post the exact API commands I was using and what data is received back from the Listing etc.

Have tested it multiple time, works fine. Hopefully Utorrent will take notice of the amount of votes it has and the various forum threads and implement it in v3 or something. There are some damn good ideas coming out of the Ideas bank Cool
oh and I also think I might know why the other util previously mentioned here might not work anymore I reckon it's possible because of the token scenario that is supposed to be used with the WebAPI. Eek

Altho I thought that was supposed to be defaulted as on from version 2.x onwards. Anyhow Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleepy's Batch Automation Tools for Windows Users (uses uTorrent and TED to download)0