• 2(current)
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART
mm, lot of stuff for prison break !
gonna create it tonight !
kodi user since XBMP !
Yesterday I added :
Shows :
Bleach - 2 clearARTs
IT Crowd, The - 1 TV / 3 seasons
Naruto - 1 clearART
Rosario + Vampire - 1 clearART
Soul Eater - 1 clearART
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 5 TV / 2 seasons

clearARTs
1 Alias (ppic)

TV thumbs
4 Weeds (myself)

TV seasons thumbs
2 Chuck (reaven)
4 Father Ted (reaven)
3 Fringe (reaven)
3 Heroes (reaven)
5 House M.D. (reaven)
12 How I met your mother (Jamdez)
1 Time Warp (reaven)
5 Weeds

Total :

133 TV Shows
159 TV Shows thumbnails
146 seasons thumbnails
91 clearARTs
kodi user since XBMP !
Imaginos Wrote:mm, lot of stuff for prison break !
gonna create it tonight !

i'havent seen clearart for it so i made it.

u should add my second version of soul eater, better title.
I posted a TV show thumb for "Two guys and a girl" in the proper thread but I'll post it here too if you want to put it on your website:

Two guys and a girl
Addition :
Prison Break :
1 clearART (ppic)
3 TV thumbs
6 season thumbs (reaven)
kodi user since XBMP !
Well after reflection, we gonna continue as we work currently, I mean, we continue to post the pics on the TV SHOW Thumbs, Seasons Thumbs and clearARTs thread, and we'll see how it works
kodi user since XBMP !
Missing from XBMC Stuff:

Season thumbs
Californication
Dexter
Futurama
Leverage
That '70 Show

Supernatural
Burn Notice
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Don't worry, I already downloaded them and they are in the queue !
at the moment I wrote this, dexter's pics are already passed in photoshop for making the smaller thumbs
kodi user since XBMP !
I've got a crucial question for you reaven :
in your signature picture, why is there a casse difference between clearArt and cdART
kodi user since XBMP !
Thats to maintaining you update on the latest season thumbs, I am making

Quote:dexter's pics are already passed in photoshop for making the smaller thumbs
damn, thats a lot of work ! cant you make the css to resize the pic automatically? or those smaller thumbs are for the first page.

Quote:I've got a crucial question for you reaven :
in your signature picture, why is there a casse difference between clearART and cdArt

crucial ?? lol, I just didn't like the way the smaller t looks with the cd on the back. but overall i dont like the signature. I need to update it so I can include your site.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Addition:
5 season thumbs for Dexter (reaven)

YES, I know there AREN'T 5 seasons for Dexter yet, but hey ! That's The reaven way !
He did the same with his THREE seasons for Fringe Big Grin
kodi user since XBMP !
reaven Wrote:damn, thats a lot of work ! cant you make the css to resize the pic ?

I've decided to have both sizes on the server not for display (they are displayed @ 200 px width anyway) but for the use of downloaders
I know I could have choiced to let PHP doing the resize, but you know you can't compare quality of PHP and Photoshop resize engine !

So yes, it's a pain in the a**, but when I do something, I want it to be done correctly (and I bet you are the right person to understand what I mean !)
kodi user since XBMP !
reaven Wrote:crucial ?? lol, I just didn't like the way the smaller t looks with the cd on the back. but overall i dont like the signature. I need to update it so I can include your site.

I must admit that I think your sign could be better, but I'm very flattered you plan to write my site on it !!
In a way, this site may not have existed without your ideas, sometimes i think about it as if it was ours !
I don't know how but I'm convinced you are to take an important rule with it...
kodi user since XBMP !
Imaginos Wrote:I've decided to have both sizes on the server not for display (they are displayed @ 200 px width anyway) but for the use of downloaders
I know I could have choiced to let PHP doing the resize, but you know you can't compare quality of PHP and Photoshop resize engine !

So yes, it's a pain in the a**, but when I do something, I want it to be done correctly (and I bet you are the right person to understand what I mean !)

Use ImageMagick or something like that which also offers a PHP extension. You won't notice any difference between manually resizing in Photoshop and using ImageMagick functionality. The only difference is that you can spend more precious time away from the computer Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Imaginos Wrote:I must admit that I think your sign could be better, but I'm very flattered you plan to write my site on it !!
In a way, this site may not have existed without your ideas, sometimes i think about it as if it was ours !
I don't know how but I'm convinced you are to take an important rule with it...

Big Grin WOW, Thanks a lot man, I'm here to help so let me know!!

Quote:YES, I know there AREN'T 5 seasons for Dexter yet, but hey ! That's The reaven way !
He did the same with his THREE seasons for Fringe
lol, I just check for shows that are not likely to get canceled and make the seasonThumb anyway that way you dont loose the style or flow of the seasonThumbs when a year later you get another season.

Quote:So yes, it's a pain in the a**, but when I do something, I want it to be done correctly (and I bet you are the right person to understand what I mean !)
Yep I understand I'm really picky with that sort of things too and my wife is a graphic artist so you understand I cant get away with mediocre work, lol !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART2