• 3(current)
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART
Montellese Wrote:Use ImageMagick or something like that which also offers a PHP extension. You won't notice any difference between manually resizing in Photoshop and using ImageMagick functionality. The only difference is that you can spend more precious time away from the computer Wink

Thanks for the advice, I will have a look

But I've just noticed there's a bug that appears with the direct download mod, I must correct it tonight, and then I will check imagemagick
kodi user since XBMP !
Addition :
New TV show : Top Gear
1 TV Show
6 cleaARTs (4 reaven + 2 Ram2000)
kodi user since XBMP !
Addition to 24 :
10 season thumbs (incl 'specials') by reaven in a collection
kodi user since XBMP !
<3
Thanks to Hitcher, this tread is better placed here !
kodi user since XBMP !
seasonThumb
nip / tuck (2 collections) complete !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Here is a link to a bunch of stuff I had...http://www.themurrayworld.com/misc/images/mcborzu.rar

I put two copies of the images:
-b is (500*281)
-s is (356*200)
Cool, good job. Not sure if you got all my clearart though... here's my photobucket album. All my cleararts thus far should be in there...

http://s563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/equiv/
great !
Know that I won't work very much for the rest of the week (going to paris, having fun with my daughter in Disneyland Paris, etc... I will come back sunday night.

Anyway, I'll bring my dell with me so I shall have time to make several updates Smile
kodi user since XBMP !
reaven Wrote:seasonThumb
nip / tuck (2 collections) complete !

Very nice work !!
even if I don't like this show Smile
kodi user since XBMP !
Hello,
Sorry, I'm french, so I prefer "URGENCES" than "ER" for the serie title.
[new content to add]
Check the lastest post !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Nice to see that you have so many of the TV Show thumbs I have created on your site. I just made one for Dark Blue.

You can get it here: Dark_Blue.jpg
[NEW content to be add]
more added !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
mindweaver Wrote:Nice to see that you have so many of the TV Show thumbs I have created on your site. I just made one for Dark Blue.

You can get it here: Dark_Blue.jpg
Nice, it's joe flannigan ?

I use the parrot's thread, but I don't know what pictures are yours (if you can give me a list, I'll be able to update the database so your contributions are correctly recorded)

For the rest, don't worry guys !
I don't know if I'll be able to work this week-end, but anyway, everything that has been posted on the threads will be added !
kodi user since XBMP !
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART2