• 20(current)
[MOD] Home customization
(2012-06-12, 23:11)butchabay Wrote: You can only create smart playlist if you have scanned the "French" movies for example to your database.
So now the question is:
You have movies in your database? Or you just want to use your movies in file mode?
If using file mode just add your source / folder to favourites and then that favourite to home menu.
Note: If you have file mode, there is no movie info or whatever is shown as when you have movies in your database.

Yes there are french movies in the folder locations. These are dvd or blu-ray(iso) files.
I am able to see these movies thru Video > Movies > Title in coverflow, or whatever option i choose to, except that i dont see them in favourites, or under playlists Sad
Ok what if you open smartplaylist via favourites directly? If that works open favourites.xml located in your userdata folder with an editor (notepad++) for example, search your item and remove the "?quotes" in that line save the file and try again.
Butchabay, thanks for all the help.
This is working now. I followed assassins htpc blog and figured it out.
I really appreciate your time and your patience replying to my threads.
No problem, glad to hear there is another happy xbmc user Smile
I agree, i was a frustated Window Media Center user.
Now i am an XBMC fanboi for life.
Hallo,

I have a short question to the mod i whanted to install it on my system, but the problem is that i dont have a 720p folder but a 1080i folder, because i use a hd system.

When i copy the 720p files in my 1080i folder the whole xbmc get corrupted, does i something wrong or must i customize some of the xml files or isnt it useable for my sysem ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Seriously? This mod was created in 2009.
Recent aeon skins already support any kind of home customization and much more.
Hello,

Yes seriously :-), my problem is it that i whant to add some customer menues and add something like the Icon Panel widgets in from the standard Aeon Skin to each off then and when i unterstand it right does this mod has, as singe one, something like this.

Maybe does you know a alternate for me ?

Thanks a lot.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home customization1