• 2(current)
[MOD] Home customization
Your mod looks very nice. I have a question. I like the old sub menu more. It feels more retail, especially for us with special characters like Å Ä Ö which doesn't fit inside the bar. Would it be possible to add an option in your mod options to switch between your new sub menu and the old one (where the submenu replaces the rss field) ?
This looks amazing and I must say you have done a great job. One suggestion would be to add the aeon diagonal diffuse overlay to the covers and episode screens to keep consistant with the rest of the skin.

Can't wait for this. Thanks again.
Quote:It's the scripts default skin
my Trailers are also in the home menu and it launch in Aeon !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:terrific MOD indeed !!!

Thanks...

BTW why in your video when you launch the trailers plugin the skin change to pm3 ?

The trailer SCRIPT uses it's own skin. In this case PMIII

The trailer PLUGIN uses the skin you have. In your case Aeon.

So use the apple plugin and not the script Smile
Quote:The trailer SCRIPT uses it's own skin. In this case PMIII

ohh, ok thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
mindweaver Wrote:The trailer SCRIPT uses it's own skin. In this case PMIII

So use the apple plugin and not the script Smile

reaven Wrote:my Trailers are also in the home menu and it launch in Aeon !

yep,
but the "Apple Movie Trailers Lite" plugin only lists the last 100 movie trailers added (i think) and the "Apple Movie Trailers" script has over 2000 movie trailers so thats why i'm using the script and not the plugin...
Can not wait for this mod to come out, it should hopefully fill that extra customization void I'm feeling Smile

Thanks to the OP for the hard work!
A-m-a-z-i-n-g-!
update see 1st post...
sweeeet.... do we have an ETA yet? I'm gagging for this....

Pedro the former Mac Boy
Awesome, the demo answered the question of whether or not we can create links for movie genres. Now I can access all my HD content through the main menu. Smile

Release this now!! Haha.

Nice work man.
EvanXtreme Wrote:Awesome, the demo answered the question of whether or not we can create links for movie genres. Now I can access all my HD content through the main menu. Smile

Same here, what an elegant way to customize things...great job CF2009 can't wait!!
Pete_London Wrote:sweeeet.... do we have an ETA yet? I'm gagging for this....

Pedro the former Mac Boy

Yeah, what he said! Looks indeed amazing. Very cool stuff, great work, this is what has been missing from the Aeon skin.

I too am wondering about the release date?

Thnx!

Lukas
this is great as i've already started re-tagging all my anime with the "anime" genre and all my tv shows with the "tv" genre, etc etc for documentaries too... hacking in main menus hasn't worked well. me and the mrs are VERY excited for this release!
openricky Wrote:this is great as i've already started re-tagging all my anime with the "anime" genre and all my tv shows with the "tv" genre, etc etc for documentaries too... hacking in main menus hasn't worked well. me and the mrs are VERY excited for this release!

Just curious, how are you re-tagging all your files? I'd imagine you're not doing it manually, is there a program that can batch add a bunch of genres?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home customization1