• 5(current)
[MOD] Home customization
found bug invalid include "ListDetail_Autoscroll" in submenu xlm file what is supposed to be in it ?
Great job with the mod!

I'm running into a little trouble though. I'm trying to add custom shortcuts to the home screen. i followed the steps specified in the video to mark folders as "favorites" but when i get to the "Aeon Mod" screen the folders are nowhere in sight.

I applied the mod by adding/overwriting provided files in the Aeon Hitcher skin folder.

Am i missing a step?

I am using XBMC 9.04.1 for Mac. Running Aeon Hitcher and latest version of the MOD.
Quote:The animated weather icons need to be in a folder named icon in the skin media folder.
You can download the icon pack Thanks to Silverxxx from http://www.box.net/shared/yjxhc6yraj

Anybody got the animated weather icons working ?
I downloaded the file, extracted content to /skin/media/icon

my debug log doesent give any hints Sad
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
When I checked this out yesterday it was only the main weather icon that animated.
andyblac Wrote:this mod is very cool Big Grin, thanks for all your hard work. hope you dont mind but i modded your mod Smile for my ShowMix mod
I seen the vid looks good

andyblac Wrote:found bug invalid include "ListDetail_Autoscroll" in submenu xlm file what is supposed to be in it ?
No you can just delete it

The-Boxhead Wrote:Anybody got the animated weather icons working ?
I downloaded the file, extracted content to /skin/media/icon

my debug log doesent give any hints Sad
The animated weather icons are only for the big weather box (the one with your location at the top)

andreyk Wrote:I'm running into a little trouble though. I'm trying to add custom shortcuts to the home screen. i followed the steps specified in the video to mark folders as "favorites" but when i get to the "Aeon Mod" screen the folders are nowhere in sight.
is the folder in your favorites list? on the main menu go to extras then to favorites to see
CF2009 Wrote:is the folder in your favorites list? on the main menu go to extras then to favorites to see

It is. I checked.

Any ideas?
Hmm..
when you go in to the Aeon mod screen do you see "NEW ITEM" in the list below the main/sub menu list? and if you do when clicking on it you do not see the items you have added to favorites? if so i'm going to need a debug log...
CF2009 Wrote:Hmm..
when you go in to the Aeon mod screen do you see "NEW ITEM" in the list below the main/sub menu list? and if you do when clicking on it you do not see the items you have added to favorites? if so i'm going to need a debug log...

The "NEW ITEM" does appear and when i click on it i do get the "FAVORITES" window with an empty list.

I would be happy to provide this "debug log" if i knew where to find it Smile.
Quote:The "NEW ITEM" does appear and when i click on it i do get the "FAVORITES" window with an empty list.

I would be happy to provide this "debug log" if i knew where to find it

I had that too after restarting and trying again the favorites window was populated with my favorites instead of being empty.
mcborzu Wrote:I had that too after restarting and trying again the favorites window was populated with my favorites instead of being empty.

hmmm... no dice. Sad

or did you mean you restarted your pc/mac/xbox?
no, just meant exit then reopen XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:no, just meant exit then reopen XBMC

mcborzu, what hardware are you running xbmc on?

are you running version 9.04.1?
Windows 7
XMBC-SVN:21859

version 9.04.1 is that from the home page?? If you're using Aeon or any cutting edge skin you should being using a nightly build...google "xbmc nightlies" and the first link will be where you can grab a cutting edge build of XBMC.
thank you. i'm on it.
Genius!

Didn't know about "nightly builds" till just a minute ago.

Solved all my problems! Big Grin

Live and and learn....
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home customization1