Megavideo Premium
Hi guys,

Let me start by saying how great of a program this is and that i appreciate all the hard work from the all the xbmc developers.

Using vista 64bit with latest xbmc builds and latest updated plugins

However i seem to be having a problem with not only this one but all the other plugins using megavideo files. when i was watching one of the videos i got the 72minutes limit (xbmc stops playing the file and tries to play it again and again etc..) so i decided to get a megavideo premium account so i can browse it from xbmc. ( i hate browsing the files using a browser ie firefox etc.. ) so i got the account logged in , went to tvshack & ninjavideo to play the megavideo video ang guess what i still get the 72 minutes limit. i said it couldnt be so i tried using internet explorer to manually play it and it worked. tried firefox didnt work.. so i am guessing the issue here is megavideo is able to recognize my preium account when using internet explorer but fails to do when using xbmc or firefox.. maybe something with the cookies or somtn am just a beginner here.. but with enough research i found out that the best work around for this would be to implement a megavideo login from inside xbmc or somthing like that.

btw boxee aint got **** on xbmc

regards.
The only one I know that does this is Pelisalacarta
It's I think in Spanish.When you use Pelisalacarta you can login to your account in the plugin setting.
thx tikkiew i'll try it as soon as i get home.. hopefully it'll work for other plugins as well since ur login in from within xbmc. voinage said he will add it to tvshack and hopefullu ninjavideo plugins.
Have done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Megavideo Premium0