Trainers (like EvoX)?
hi, i'm kinda ignorant of the intricacies of the xbox and it's operating systems, so what i was wondering is, since i have xbmc installed as my default dash, can i still use trainers or can trainers only be used throgh evox (which i don't have installed-only things i have are xbmc and boxplorer)?

as an aside, since i use my xbox essentially only for single-player gaming and as a media player, if i can get away with not installing evox for trainers it would make me verrrry happy.

thanks for any assistance.
snowcrash

a good man has few enemies. a ruthless man has none.

"a computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
you will have to install evo-x.

(it is not that evil Wink )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
<sigh>

thought so. just hoped that there would be a way to avoid installing another dash on my xbox just for trainer func.
snowcrash

a good man has few enemies. a ruthless man has none.

"a computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
thats life... a mediaplayer with trainer functionality would be kinda rotfl imho (we make a mediaplayer 1st, dash is just a bonus function)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trainers (like EvoX)?0