how to get most recent builds running?
The last available "compiled" build for osx is 9.04.1 from the download section. i realize there has been some progress on frame rate switching and getting 24p to work on xbmc...i assume that applies to osx leopard aswell? if not, when if at all will this be avialable.

secondly if it is infact availabkl,e how do i get these versions? i dont really know how to compile anything, im not an IT or computer guy...is there some section where i can get a compiled verison of the newest build (ive seen the sticky here, but form what i gather those are builds of unnofficial updates people have independently done those changes which havent been officially accepted into the project). so is there a section for this? if not, is it possible for someone to build/compile the recent semi-stable verison with 24p working and harmony remote support and hos tit for me or send to me somehow?
thanks
sorry found it. http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/inc/eva.asp?mode=Builds

incase anybody else was interested.

athoguh im still wondering if the 1080p/24 is working on osx? i havent managed to find anything herein recent forums mentiong it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to get most recent builds running?0