• 2(current)
Transparency! - v1.03
harryzimm Wrote:Excellent update ronie. One thing i noticed though, when using clearart and pausing a video the clearart image is to low on the screen. Pushing "i" the image displays correctly. Just a small bug, the rest of the skin is brilliant. Thanks for all your hard work. Smile

cheers

thanx for the report!

it also effects the dvd and cd cover when playing movies and cd's.

here's an update: DialogSeekBar.xml

just put it in the 720p folder, overwriting the current one.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ nicoli_k

I also have noticed the exact same thing (black screen, buttons missing from shutdown menu) and im running linux with plenty of ram. Tbh i thought it was something at my end because it was so random. So far i have not yet been able to trace the cause.

cheers
ronie Wrote:thanx for the report!

it also effects the dvd and cd cover when playing movies and cd's.

here's an update: DialogSeekBar.xml

just put it in the 720p folder, overwriting the current one.

Thanks ronie, works perfect.

cheers
Yup, the restart did it for me.
mcborzu Wrote:I had same thing with mimeedia, when I switched from Aeon, Transparency!, and went to minimeedia it felt like I was in kiosk mode I couldn't switch views, etc...happened 60% of the time. A simple restart fixed it though.

nicoli_k Wrote:When you go to the Settings section, is the background all black? I've experienced this and sometimes even the background of the File Manager is blacked out and the shutdown menu is missing buttons that I've set. sometimes I lose the button to restart XBMC, so I just go to filemanager and navigate to the default.xbe for xbmc and click it which does the same thing.

I'll try to do some troubleshooting on my own to see if I can get it to replicate, but it seems pretty random. I'm using an Xbox, so I'm thinking it may be a memory issue, but that's just a guess.

Gotta go for the weekend and I can't upload a log since it's not currently messed up. go figure.

looks like there's an issue reading the skin settings when changing skins.
check if there's anything odd in guisettings.xml (in the userdata folder).

i just found out mine contained some strange characters for certain skin settings, so maybe this was causing the issue....

edit: scratch that. started with a fresh guisetting.xml and the issue's still there.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wahoo an update for my favorite skin!!Cool
Cheers for the hardwork Ronie
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
ronie, did you notice that in Horizontal view (for the Home screen), there are two entries for "Scripts"?

Also I can't seem to locate all the other plugins (Music, Pictures,etc). The only thing under scripts for me is Apple Trailers and Open subtitles.
iLurk Wrote:ronie, did you notice that in Horizontal view (for the Home screen), there are two entries for "Scripts"?

oops, thanx!
the second one is actually favourites, but i've attached the wrong label to it.
here's a fix: Home.xml
just put it in the 720p folder, it'll overwrite the current Home.xml

iLurk Wrote:Also I can't seem to locate all the other plugins (Music, Pictures,etc). The only thing under scripts for me is Apple Trailers and Open subtitles.

as far as i know music plugins are always listed in the Music section and picture plugins in Pictures and not under Scripts ?
Hi Guys

Can you help I have playing round with xbmc and have lost my settings, what I have done is download xbmc set up 21857, will the this skin work with that, all I seem to be getting know matter what skin I down load is incomatible skin, has to be 2.10 or higher, If you could keep it simple as I'm a newbie with xbmc, This skin lookes great and would love to try it

Paul
Thumbs Up 
Uauw!!!!!!!!!!

Ronie , you are the man! awesome skin!

Laugh
ronie Wrote:oops, thanx!
the second one is actually favourites, but i've attached the wrong label to it.
here's a fix: Home.xml
just put it in the 720p folder, it'll overwrite the current Home.xml

as far as i know music plugins are always listed in the Music section and picture plugins in Pictures and not under Scripts ?

lol thanks, I thought I did something wrong, but then I saw it in your screenshot too Smile

I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy but I'm 90% sure the plugins were in a common place until you enabled/installed them, then they were moved to the appropriate location. Anyways, I think this is an XMBC problem, not your skin.

Thanks for the great skin!
ronie,
to add my mod for Offline DVD is it ok to add:

Code:
            <control type="image" id="5085">
                <include>MovieMediaflagsVars</include>
                <texture>flags/movies/source/dvdoff.png</texture>
                <visible>substring(listitem.filename,offdvd)</visible>
            </control>
(well corrected with the correct ID)
before every occurance of dvd.png in the MyVideo.xml and MyVideoNav.xml?

or I have to look even somewehre else?

thanks,
Mf
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
iLurk Wrote:lol thanks, I thought I did something wrong, but then I saw it in your screenshot too Smile

lol! and i didn't even notice.
damn, now i have to make a new sceenshot too..

iLurk Wrote:I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy but I'm 90% sure the plugins were in a common place until you enabled/installed them, then they were moved to the appropriate location. Anyways, I think this is an XBMC problem, not your skin.

Thanks for the great skin!

yep, these things are not controlled by the skin. all the content is filled by xbmc.
Paulkai Wrote:Hi Guys

Can you help I have playing round with xbmc and have lost my settings, what I have done is download xbmc set up 21857, will the this skin work with that, all I seem to be getting know matter what skin I down load is incomatible skin, has to be 2.10 or higher, If you could keep it simple as I'm a newbie with xbmc, This skin lookes great and would love to try it

Paul

you're probably installing the skin the wrong folder.
for intsance Transparency! should be in Skins/Transparency! and not something like Skins/Transparency!/Transparency!

this is the most likely issue that causes the error message you're getting.
mfsav2 Wrote:ronie,
to add my mod for Offline DVD is it ok to add:

Code:
            <control type="image" id="5085">
                <include>MovieMediaflagsVars</include>
                <texture>flags/movies/source/dvdoff.png</texture>
                <visible>substring(listitem.filename,offdvd)</visible>
            </control>
(well corrected with the correct ID)
before every occurance of dvd.png in the MyVideo.xml and MyVideoNav.xml?

nope, i wouldn't do that. you should add it to Includes_MovieMediaFlags.xml instead.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v1.031