• 4(current)
Transparency! - v1.03
anand Wrote:Thanks for this skin, it's my new favorite. It stays out of the way which I like.

One question, is there any way to increase the opacity of some of the menu and information elements? Sometimes it can be hard to read the white text in them when the background image being shown is also a light color. Making these elements less transparent would help make them more readable.

there's no option for that at the moment, but i'll see if it's possible to make a skin setting for it. i'll add it to my todo list.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
mfsav2 Wrote:Question: How should be the structure for trailers?
I have downloaded them, cleared the library, updated it... but still no trailer icon.

here is the name of the trailer:
A.I. Intelligenza artificiale (2001).offdvd-trailer.mp4

seems fine to me. is the trailer button enabled in the movie info window ?

mfsav2 Wrote:Perfect!
Question: why the DVD icon is "jumping around" ?

looks like there's supposed to be either a video or an audio codec icon in the empty space.
are you using native or skin based (.nfo studio hack) flagging ?

mfsav2 Wrote:Additional question:
you have teached me how to hide the Library button.

But how can I simply disable it instead of hide? is it possible?

yes, use <enable>Skin.HasSetting(foo)</enable> instead of <visible>Skin.HasSetting(foo)</visible> and remove the slide animations you've added to the buttons below.

mfsav2 Wrote:I want movies to be only Library and Videos to be file only.

EDIT2: if I enable the use file mode it works Smile but that sounds like a workaround...

no, that's exactly how it's supposed to be. if you want videos in filemode, you have to select that option.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Justcop Wrote:This is not a new bug in this version. I experience this very often but haven't got round to reporting it yet.

All background in settings menu goes black, unable to go to skin settings because can't see the text. Shutdown menu has all th buttons I've disabled available and the button I've enabled disabled.

Repairs on restart of XBMC but this is difficult to do when the button is missing!

In my opinion this is the biggest bug in your skin.

if it's a skin bug, then it's one that's pretty hard to track down.
i've just spend 30 minutes continuously switching between 10 different skins in debug-mode, but the issue didn't appear. :-(

Justcop Wrote:any chance of including some additional font choices? I almost like it but just feel its not quite right.

i'm pretty happy with the current one, so i won't be looking for any others.
if you have a font that you think should be included, just post a link and i'll check it out.
remember it's gotta be a free font and needs to have proper support for foreign languages / special characters (most free fonts fail miserably at this point).
macchina Wrote:Hi!

I've an issue with the cdart-funtion:
My folder structure is Genre\Artist\Artist - Album.
So the cdart.png is never visible in visualization, cause the path in the xml points to [musicfolder]/[artist]/[album].

Is there a way to modify the xml, so that the complete path is read from the library?

Best Regards
Macchina

nope that's currently not possible in xbmc.
there's a feature request for it, so hopefully one day things will change.
ronie Wrote:if it's a skin bug, then it's one that's pretty hard to track down.
i've just spend 30 minutes continuously switching between 10 different skins in debug-mode, but the issue didn't appear. :-

ronie, The bug causing the black screen in settings and missing buttons from shutdown menu doesn't happen when changing skins. It just happens randomly when using transparency. I only use transparency and pm3hd so i havent experienced the bug caused by changing skins. I'll try and get a screenshot tonight.

cheers

Edit. Just happend on me, heres the sreenshots.

Im not sure why there is no black background in settings this time. Maybe that part is fixed in v1.00
francyboy Wrote:- it's possible to have the cdart also for the movie?

i think it should be possible, but i haven't tried.
can't make any promises if i'll add it....but if there's a large demand for it i will.

francyboy Wrote:- it's now possible to add a button in genre view that bring to the new entry and another that bring to the movie title section ?

could be, but i have no plans to add shortcut buttons all over the skin. sorry.

francyboy Wrote:- it's possible to have a trailer icon in the slide view?

yup, i'll add it to my list. ;-)
Line 610 of Home.xml needs to be changed from

Code:
<label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeNo)] - $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.2.EpisodeTitle)]</label2>

Code:
<label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeNo)] - $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeTitle)]</label2>
Absolutely wonderful skin - strikes a great balance between looking dead flashy and actually - lawks-a-lawdy - working really nicely on the Xbox. Smile

One thing - my media's all over the shop with no parent folder for TV shows etc. So theoretically I can't use clearart.

However I've worked round it by setting the TV show folder path to F:/Videos/TV Shows, then created a folder for each show that just contains each clearart.png. Bit of a ballache setting it all up but it works....sort of. The clearart only appears when I press info, not when I pause it, yet the FAQ says it should show up on either.

Is this an Xbox limitation, is it something to do with my fuzzy workaround to get it working, or is it an oversight?

Thanks in advance.

N
MPauley73 Wrote:Line 610 of Home.xml needs to be changed from

Code:
<label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeNo)] - $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.2.EpisodeTitle)]</label2>

Code:
<label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeNo)] - $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.3.EpisodeTitle)]</label2>

Thanx!
Ronie fantastic mate is there a way to turn off auto info on movie slide view and have it still there but comes up by pressing "I"?
Nate Dogg III Wrote:However I've worked round it by setting the TV show folder path to F:/Videos/TV Shows, then created a folder for each show that just contains each clearart.png. Bit of a ballache setting it all up but it works....sort of. The clearart only appears when I press info, not when I pause it, yet the FAQ says it should show up on either.

Is this an Xbox limitation, is it something to do with my fuzzy workaround to get it working, or is it an oversight?

it should work both ways, on the info screen and on pause.
i don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with your workaround....

there's a small issue that the clearart is diplayed a bit too low on the screen, but it should be visible for the most part. there's a fix for it here:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=375...stcount=16

if it's one of those specific xbox issues, i wouldn't be able to tell you.
maybe an other xbox user can confirm.

oh, if you disable clearart, it should show an episode thumb instead, could you test that?
z][ggy;375592 Wrote:Ronie fantastic mate is there a way to turn off auto info on movie slide view and have it still there but comes up by pressing "I"?

nope that's not possible in xbmc. 'i' will bring up the movie info dialog and this can't be controlled by the skin.
harryzimm Wrote:ronie, The bug causing the black screen in settings and missing buttons from shutdown menu doesn't happen when changing skins. It just happens randomly when using transparency. I only use transparency and pm3hd so i havent experienced the bug caused by changing skins. I'll try and get a screenshot tonight.

cheers harryzimm, i've now experienced it one time too, but i still can't find a way to reproduce it. the search goes on....
ronie Wrote:nope that's not possible in xbmc. 'i' will bring up the movie info dialog and this can't be controlled by the skin.

fair enough but is there still a way to turn it off so it does not cover the fanart Wink ?
thanks for your great skin.

small bug: in Movie Libary Mode, "Edit Title" does not apear.
It gets maybe loaded, but not in foreground.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v1.031