Music Library Video and Song Integration?
I recently transferred my Music Videos over to my XBOX and they show up in the Music Videos section of the Music Library flawlessly. I would like to take this a step further and include the Videos in the Music Library "Songs" list so that the user has the option of playing with the song or the video. Some integration between the songs and video would be nice so that I could have one list which included both Music and Music Videos without have to revert back to the Main Library Menu. As far as I am aware I can only tackle this through a "Mixed" Smart Playlist. Any further tips or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The main "Songs" list (which is kinda overwhelming, right?), or the "Songs" list of an artist or album?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I would prefer the main songs list, although overwhelming this is where I normally go to when company is over and they can pick from what ever they want. It would be nice if the videos were listed in there as well so they would show up by the songs, maybe a prefix or suffix would be helpful to differentiate them. Switching back to the Music Videos section is somewhat cumbersome however it certainly works. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Video and Song Integration?0