Not working on xbox!
Hi, is this skin for PC's only? i cannot get it to work properly on the xbox, no pics show up for any of the options including weather icons and the power down option bar thing is way of to the left of the screen. I'm using tech's 27/6 release 21142 (updated within xbmc) and v1 of the skin. Is there anything i can do to fix this? thanks
google "xbmc nightly builds" and get a newer xbox version. you need something more recent than 21142 to use Transparency. You could also try using the updater in XBMC, but change the source from t3ch to the other option.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Rambo Lite Wrote:Hi, is this skin for PC's only? i cannot get it to work properly on the xbox, no pics show up for any of the options including weather icons and the power down option bar thing is way of to the left of the screen. I'm using tech's 27/6 release 21142 (updated within xbmc) and v1 of the skin. Is there anything i can do to fix this? thanks

Nope, Transparency! should work fine on the xbox.
I tested it with one of the 'nightly builds' (svn 21833) and didn't notice any issues.

So far, i haven't received any other complaints from xbox users, so i'm not sure what goes wrong at your end.

The obvious things you can try (if you want to) is do a fresh install of xbmc, using the latest build available on 'xbmc nightly builds'.
Also remove Transparency! from your Skins folder and reinstall.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks for your replies, i followed your advive and updated to 21866 from a site that holds Semi-Unofficial Nightly Builds From SVN which did the trick nicely, the skin looks great so thanks for that.
Is there a way to change the update source within xbmc instaed of using tech? i guess i have to tinker with a file right but which one? Thanks again anyway Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not working on xbox!0