V1.0, TVshow season folder images no longer work
I love this skin, but I noticed something odd when I updated from v0.27 to v1.0....the folder images for my Tvshow seasons no longer work. I set the view to list, icons, or thumbnails and all it shows for the seasons for each show is a blue folder image. Here is how my shows are structured on my file share:

\tvshow\season\episode
Each season folder has the appropriate fanart.jpg and folder.jpg files (I know, probably not used in library mode).

They used to work fine in 0.27 and when I revert to that version, the images are back. I've tried deleting my database and updating to the most recent svn, but the same thing occurs if I use v1.0 of the skin.

Thanks,
TJ
tjhobbes Wrote:I love this skin, but I noticed something odd when I updated from v0.27 to v1.0....the folder images for my Tvshow seasons no longer work. I set the view to list, icons, or thumbnails and all it shows for the seasons for each show is a blue folder image. Here is how my shows are structured on my file share:

\tvshow\season\episode
Each season folder has the appropriate fanart.jpg and folder.jpg files (I know, probably not used in library mode).

They used to work fine in 0.27 and when I revert to that version, the images are back. I've tried deleting my database and updating to the most recent svn, but the same thing occurs if I use v1.0 of the skin.

Thanks,
TJ

thanx! i'll have to look into that.
i'm not using fanart or folder.jpg images for seasons myself so that's probably why i've never noticed (ie they also didn't show in v0.27 for me).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've noticed that even after updating again to the latest svn this week, the problem still appears and it happens with all skins I have on the box. So I don't believe this has anything to do with the Transparency skin, but thanks for your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V1.0, TVshow season folder images no longer work0