• 105(current)
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)
Yes, that's right. How do I access the Home Menu and Shutdown item sub-menus?
just enable SHUTDOWN shortcut in skin settings and then press arrow down in main menu, the submenus will appear and you can choose what you need.
Aha, sorry, found it. Had switched that menu item off!
Hi folks,

Anyone shows me how to get the System - Info page on Aeon skin? Before, I can simply press Info on remote, or go to System - Info to go to that page, but no pressing Info shows black page, and there is no submenu Info under System. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

D.
dukevn Wrote:Hi folks,

Anyone shows me how to get the System - Info page on Aeon skin? Before, I can simply press Info on remote, or go to System - Info to go to that page, but no pressing Info shows black page, and there is no submenu Info under System. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

D.

no, it´s simply not implemented yet. you´ll have to wait a bit.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
phil65 Wrote:no, it´s simply not implemented yet. you´ll have to wait a bit.
Oh thanks for letting me know that I am not alone Smile

D.
Hey Guys this is my first post so first I just want to say thanks for all your hard work it is definitely appreciated!

I'm still new to XBMC but have had it up and running for about six months and love it. I have been using Aeon Hitched and just came across 65 and it looks like a great. The problem is when I to load the skin I get an error message saying not compatible must be skin 2.1 or higher. I am running Camelot on XP. Thanks in advance!
Camelot is too old Smile
Grab the beta and you're good to go
Keep in mind that in Dharma location of skins will be 'addons' folder and ALL of your skins have to be compatible with the new addon-system.

You're now in an old thread, the new versions of Aeon65 are debated here and you can download V1 or a beta of the V2 of Aeon65 (both Dharma compatible)
Thanks for the fast response I'll give the the beta a try.
Using now XBMC for years and happy to find this awsome skin which is flexible and as a main fact can been seen on TV-screen from distance.

There is just one little missing feature which can be added or might be hided also.
I prefer the LARGE LIST setup for video, movies, tv-series and music. For movies and tv-series it can be activated in the skin-settungs/movies. It will work for movies and tv-series but not for videos (?). For music the setting is limited to low list only. Is it possible to extend this specific font to other sections

Richard
I'm sorry to say that this skin is no longer in development. Try Aeon MQ3 and see if it is to you're satisfaction.

I could not dream of using any other skin or Aeon mod except Aeon65. Until I tried Aeon MQ3 which is fantastic.

Get it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107793
Thank you very much for your answer. Have changed to new propsal and happy with the features

Regards

Richard
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)5