weird ass problem , using anidb scraper for tv episodes ..scrape and goes back to 0
well as said i scrape my animes succesfully with anidb ....thou i followed it , it counts them all up aka you can see them being scanned in there if you look at the videos tab in main menu thou once it finishes it returns to 0 thou it keeps the thumbs and fanart, thou when i try to access the info panel it wants to redownload the metadata for the following anime , and the crazy thing is if i manually scan every single one in then the metadata staysShocked

helpHuh?
anybodyHuh??

oh btw ive noticed moviesdb scraper asking me alot of times during library update to reconnect to server

is there a way to make it auto select yes to reconnect? cause it pisses me off i cant sit at the pc for 24 hours always clicking accept reconnect thats ridiculous , the moviesdb server havin probs as of late or what?...
well?anybody got a solution yet?
prob solved was cause of the latest nightlies they DESTROY youre scrape once it finishes aka clear the cache once it finishes scrapping -.-', fixed by going back to an earlier nightly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weird ass problem , using anidb scraper for tv episodes ..scrape and goes back to 00